MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 01:18 PM
akw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to all
Huge turn out today. 4 people in total (5 if you include my wife).

2 P-cars and 2 BMW's. Nice group though! Had a good chat and got to look over some nice cars.

This was my last chance for a meet before returning to Toronto on the 24th. Was hoping Berk would show up so I could get that damn screw driver back(see post #37)....although to be honest.....not sure I want it back

Adam

Old 06-13-2010, 05:53 PM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
I was at Burtonsville - probably 100+ cars - Ferrari's, BMWs, Porsche's, classics, race cars, antiques, muscle cars, kit cars you name it. Had the Viper out today, it's been way too long sitting under the cover. Like clockwork, Burtonsville gatherings never disappoint.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:05 PM
akw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to all
Got a link or any info on this meet?

Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Maybe the GTG's should be relocated to the Burtonsville meets haha

Old 06-13-2010, 11:29 PM
BMWPower06 is infamous around these parts
I keep telling you guys to change the time back to 1pm, we had the most cars ever at this time slot...

Old 06-14-2010, 06:46 AM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Is burtonsville every sunday??

Old 06-14-2010, 06:57 AM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by akw_toronto
Got a link or any info on this meet?
Here is the address 15791 Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD‎

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1I7G...ed=0CBMQnwIwAA

Every Sunday 8:00 am to 10:00 am weather permitting -

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...aryland-5.html

Old 06-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Thought about swinging by to recruit for the poker run, but we met before the donut even started.

Next year I'll remember we don't HAVE to be there so friggin early.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:29 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BMWPower06
I keep telling you guys to change the time back to 1pm, we had the most cars ever at this time slot...
Yes if it is moved to 1 there will be more cars. I believe it is earlier to deter certain crowds from showing up. I don't think the objective is to get as many cars as possible but to get a quality group of cars and individuals together. I see what you're saying though, it would be nice to get larger turnouts and maintain the quality

Old 06-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Once I get my new tires on I'll be out there. I'd like to hit Katie's again and the Donut, too.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:16 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
SO who is going to the Rockville meet next week?

Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 PM
BMWPower06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Yes if it is moved to 1 there will be more cars. I believe it is earlier to deter certain crowds from showing up. I don't think the objective is to get as many cars as possible but to get a quality group of cars and individuals together. I see what you're saying though, it would be nice to get larger turnouts and maintain the quality
Whats the point of going to a meet with 4 cars though? It's cause the lack of a turnout that no one bothers going to these meets anymore
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
SO who is going to the Rockville meet next week?
I'd be down if there are more than 2 or 3 other cars scheduled to be in attendance...

Old 06-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I will most likely do the Donut instead as there are more and more high end cars there than at our 4-6 car meets. Plus 29 right into Howard County for some great early mornin rompin'

Old 06-18-2010, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by BMWPower06
Whats the point of going to a meet with 4 cars though? It's cause the lack of a turnout that no one bothers going to these meets anymore
I agree with that.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:31 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
I am pretty sure I'll be at the Rockville GTG this weekend (June 27th) and will try to drag my 996TT buddy.

Who else is in?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM