MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 07:43 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GT650-25
so is thos 10 am or 1pm?
Starts at 10am I think but show up whenever. I think most people will show up around 11 or noon

Old 06-28-2010, 12:11 PM
AvusRS6 is infamous around these partsAvusRS6 is infamous around these parts
Hop you guys had fun.
Turbo S Cab was not ready by Friday night, plus I had to watch World Cup on Sat. Went to see the car on Sat late afternoon, only to find out the car was ordered with the dreaded multi function steering wheel...arggggg
The car is White with Red leather (I didn't order this car, it's how the dealership ordered it), I guess wife can have it since she said it sounds really "pretty"...hahahahh. In a crazy way, the dealre is making me take this in order to secure the GT2RS...bastages

Old 06-28-2010, 05:39 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
These meets are so dead that I am officially no longer going...I will post a new tread with my own Secret Entourage Meets a week before they happen...

Old 06-28-2010, 05:47 PM
atleung is infamous around these partsatleung is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AvusRS6
Hop you guys had fun.
Turbo S Cab was not ready by Friday night, plus I had to watch World Cup on Sat. Went to see the car on Sat late afternoon, only to find out the car was ordered with the dreaded multi function steering wheel...arggggg
The car is White with Red leather (I didn't order this car, it's how the dealership ordered it), I guess wife can have it since she said it sounds really "pretty"...hahahahh. In a crazy way, the dealre is making me take this in order to secure the GT2RS...bastages
That does sound so pretty. Guess you will just have to do the GT2RS. Do it, Alex.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:53 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Originally Posted by GT650-25
These meets are so dead that I am officially no longer going...
This meet is SO dead that the organizer doesn't even show... Count me out also...

Stay tuned, Bull Run coming up in a few weeks...

Old 06-28-2010, 08:04 PM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bull30
This meet is SO dead that the organizer doesn't even show... Count me out also...

Stay tuned, Bull Run coming up in a few weeks...
Bull Run sounds good. Just make sure you give us advance notice.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by atleung
That does sound so pretty. Guess you will just have to do the GT2RS. Do it, Alex.
The GT2RS is what I wanted but they were like "well we're taking deposits but I think we may have one ahead of you..." I countered with "how about I take your Turbo S Cab (didn't even know what they had ordered) and then you can guarantee me my GT2RS". I saw the Turbo S Cab and while the white would have been ok, but with red leather, man I don't know. Downside to this is I hope my wife doesn't end up liking the Turbo S Cab because whent the GT2RS arrives (I think sometime in OCT-NOV) I'm going to have a dilema. I really like the Panamera Turbo and would hate to give it up since we dont' have a sedan in the house. Decisions, decisions...
Everyone was like "get a 430 Spyder for that kind of money".

Old 06-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AvusRS6
The GT2RS is what I wanted but they were like "well we're taking deposits but I think we may have one ahead of you..." I countered with "how about I take your Turbo S Cab (didn't even know what they had ordered) and then you can guarantee me my GT2RS". I saw the Turbo S Cab and while the white would have been ok, but with red leather, man I don't know. Downside to this is I hope my wife doesn't end up liking the Turbo S Cab because whent the GT2RS arrives (I think sometime in OCT-NOV) I'm going to have a dilema. I really like the Panamera Turbo and would hate to give it up since we dont' have a sedan in the house. Decisions, decisions...
Everyone was like "get a 430 Spyder for that kind of money".
I don't know a whole lot about the resale value of these cars, or if it even matters to you, but would that red interior affect the resale value of that car? I was just thinking, if you try to get rid of it one day, you may have to find a pretty specific buyer that really wants that color combination.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:37 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Tonk
I don't know a whole lot about the resale value of these cars, or if it even matters to you, but would that red interior affect the resale value of that car? I was just thinking, if you try to get rid of it one day, you may have to find a pretty specific buyer that really wants that color combination.
Shouldn't be too hard. White/red is a sexy *** combination.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:26 AM
1 slow 97 is infamous around these parts
maybe a dumb question here, but do any of you go to chick fillet on Friday nights at Dulles Town Center? It seems to get all types of cars.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
I'll be there tonight

A few do...

Old 07-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Paul_DC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by X5owner
maybe a dumb question here, but do any of you go to chick fillet on Friday nights at Dulles Town Center? It seems to get all types of cars.
Yep. Didn't make it tonight though.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:26 AM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
You guys need to start going to the Car and Coffee held in Great Falls. It runs from 7-9am every Saturday and if you want to see some great quality cars then this is where you need to go. I went this morning and cars ranged from a 1929 Bentley to a Lambo Murci. Here is the address.

Katie's Coffee
760 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066

Old 07-03-2010, 01:25 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Unhappy >

What is up with these meets it has gone downhill this year? Whats up Berk?????

Old 07-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
You guys need to start going to the Car and Coffee held in Great Falls. It runs from 7-9am every Saturday and if you want to see some great quality cars then this is where you need to go. I went this morning and cars ranged from a 1929 Bentley to a Lambo Murci. Here is the address.

Katie's Coffee
760 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066
I'll make these once we move there in late Aug. Looking forward to it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM