Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 11:42 AM
1 slow 97 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ken Lally
I'll be there tonight

A few do...
Originally Posted by Paul_DC
Yep. Didn't make it tonight though.

I will be there 2 nite in The Grigio Telesto C6 Widebody. It would be cool to meet some of you guys since the Saturday meets don't seem to be getting much attendance.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:35 PM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
You guys need to start going to the Car and Coffee held in Great Falls. It runs from 7-9am every Saturday and if you want to see some great quality cars then this is where you need to go. I went this morning and cars ranged from a 1929 Bentley to a Lambo Murci. Here is the address.

Katie's Coffee
760 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066
Thanks for the address, now I can't possibly drive around for 1 1/2 hrs and miss it (even though I was literally 5 mins from it grrr)

Old 07-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I think BErk got busy with life this summer.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Did a drive by this morning on my way over to the PCA tech event. Many a Benz there today and were smart hiding in the shade.

Learned a lot in todays tech session. Saw lots of very cool stocker and track prepped cars today. Need to get some more of you into track. Haven't gotten a reply if there is any openings for next Sat 7/17 HPDC event on Summit Main. If I can get in, I'm there.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:52 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Did a drive by this morning on my way over to the PCA tech event. Many a Benz there today and were smart hiding in the shade.
Yea I saw you drive by. I invited some of the benz guys out to try and revive the meet lol. Ended up just being a mostly benz meet, doh!

Old 07-15-2010, 07:08 PM
HIJACKER is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
You guys need to start going to the Car and Coffee held in Great Falls. It runs from 7-9am every Saturday and if you want to see some great quality cars then this is where you need to go. I went this morning and cars ranged from a 1929 Bentley to a Lambo Murci. Here is the address.

Katie's Coffee
760 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066
Never knew about this - but I'll plan to be there this Saturday with a 04 NSX.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AvusRS6
I'll make these once we move there in late Aug. Looking forward to it.
Same here....my sched should open up drastically in Aug.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:46 AM
TTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the rough
Rockville Today?

Anyone going?

Old 07-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
I plan on going to the meet in Great Falls tomorrow, to check out some nice cars, and hopefully nicer people. Anyone else heading over there?

Old 08-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
New on this site but, wanted to meet up with all at a cars & coffee deal. I would like to bring my Shelby..is that cool?

If not this weeekend in VA I guess the August 22nd one in MD.

Looking forward to seeing cool cars and people!

Old 08-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bonefish
New on this site but, wanted to meet up with all at a cars & coffee deal. I would like to bring my Shelby..is that cool?

I don't see why not. I went last weekend and it seemed like a real nice, relaxed environment. I will be there this Saturday in the black C5 Vette.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:09 PM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bonefish

You will be surprised at how many American cars are at Cars and Coffee. Your car will not be out of place. Hope to see you there.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Thanks guys! I'll see what I can do about making it this weekend or MD weekend the 22nd!

Old 08-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Hey Mike, some of us will be in McLean tomorrow morning. Early. Can't do Sunday this week.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Hey Mike, some of us will be in McLean tomorrow morning. Early. Can't do Sunday this week.
Oh that would be cool...but, I have to be in Frederick at 8am to help the g/f's mom with cable stuff. Frederick cable is apparently giving her the run around...so, I have to help. oh well.

Thanks for the update. I am signed up on this forum now..and want to get to some of these...meet people and see all these awesome cars! I'll be watching the forum's closely for meets!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM