MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 04:48 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I'm not going to mention any names but it tends to be the same group of kids that need to keep being reminded to act like adults. Luckily I have yet to see them at the Rockville meets. They tend to stay on a short leash in tysons area

Old 03-22-2010, 05:43 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for subscribing to the thread gentlemen and also for affirming the strict policy on the disclaimer (sorry I forgot to add the part about cleaning up after yourself).

Let's ALL do our part to keep these events fun and respectful to everyone whether a part of the GTG's or not intentionally.

Thanks.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:57 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Yeah, no asshats! That guy in the BMW looked like he was going to tank slap right into the *** end of a 996. Then he got it straight and drifted through a right on red - geez!

For those interested there are cruises in Virginia in Manassas and the Sterling area for all kinds of cars. I doubt I'll make Manassas but the Chik Fillet cruise out here I'll likely hit. I saw plenty on Friday and I suspect they had a pile on Saturday too.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Agreed, I know there was Starbucks container sitting in the middle which I had to drive around, what is wrong with people?

Anyway....

Originally Posted by TMAC
I saw the cops hanging out there too. I would mention picking up your trash too in the disclaimer. For some reason people tend to have a hard time with that. Just because there isn't a trash can right there in the middle of the parking lot doesn't mean you should leave your trash there any way.

Old 03-22-2010, 07:32 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BLKMGK
Yeah, no asshats! That guy in the BMW looked like he was going to tank slap right into the *** end of a 996. Then he got it straight and drifted through a right on red - geez!

For those interested there are cruises in Virginia in Manassas and the Sterling area for all kinds of cars. I doubt I'll make Manassas but the Chik Fillet cruise out here I'll likely hit. I saw plenty on Friday and I suspect they had a pile on Saturday too.
Sterling huh? I may have to look into that since I am in Leesburg.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:09 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Thanks for subscribing to the thread gentlemen and also for affirming the strict policy on the disclaimer (sorry I forgot to add the part about cleaning up after yourself).

Let's ALL do our part to keep these events fun and respectful to everyone whether a part of the GTG's or not intentionally.

Thanks.

And if you see a red 360 Modena, get out your microfiber towels and clean it!

Old 03-22-2010, 08:20 PM
RavS is infamous around these partsRavS is infamous around these parts
Subscibed. Damn I work every other week and you've scheduled on the days I work. Probably will have to take some sick days to attend a few of these meets !

Old 03-22-2010, 09:39 PM
AvusRS6 is infamous around these partsAvusRS6 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Ladies and Gentlemen,

PLEASE CONTINUE TO REVISIT THE FIRST POST TO SEE THE DATE AND VENUE FOR THE GTG.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! Stemming from an outstanding turnout this past Saturday, I am officially opening up the 2010 GTG Season for MD/DC/VA. Here are the dates (this year we will do Saturdays to change it up a little bit). The time will always be set for 10AM. There will be two venues, one will be the Starbuck's in Tyson's and the other will be the Rockville Starbuck's.

DISCLAIMER - it is mandatory and expected that all folks who attend these events will be respectful of other attendees and their surroundings. No reckless behavior and we should be supporting the local businesses (such as Starbuck's) while we are there. These are the basic principles we should all abide by otherwise we will no longer have these events. Thanks.

The Maryland meeting point will be Mid-Pike Plaza (by the Toy's R Us parking area near the Starbuck's 11802 Rockville Pike #A).

The Virginia meeting point will be the Starbuck's on the corner of Spring Hill Road and Route 7 Westbound in Tyson's (8520 D Leesburg Pike; Vienna, Virginia 22103)

Saturday, April 3rd - MARYLAND
Saturday, April 17th - VIRGINIA
Saturday, May 1st - MARYLAND
Saturday, May 15th - VIRGINIA
Saturday, May 29th - MARYLAND
Saturday, June 12th - VIRGINIA
Saturday, June 26th - MARYLAND
Saturday, June July 10th - VIRGINIA
Saturday, July 24th - MARYLAND
Saturday, August 7th - VIRGINIA
Saturday, August 21st - MARYLAND
Saturday, Sept 4th - VIRGINIA
Saturday, Sept 18th - MARYLAND
Saturday, October 2nd - VIRGINIA
Saturday, October 16th - MARYLAND
Saturday, October 30th - VIRGINIA

See you all this season!!!
finally Saturdays!!!! Yay...you rock Berk. I think I will actually make some of these.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:11 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Cyndi - it'll be great to see you out in the 360!!!!

Rav - crap bruv; I'm so sorry the schedule ended up that way. I really hope you can find coverage at work and/or take sick days. It's always a delight to hang out with you my man!

Alex - honestly, you were one of the people I thought of when deciding to make the change to Saturdays. That being said, I demand a ride in the Panny T and look forward to seeing the modbug in you morph that exquisite piece of machinery in to one of the most badass Panny T's the mid-atlantic has ever seen!!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:29 PM
BMWPower06 is infamous around these parts
Looking forward to the meets this year guys!

Old 03-23-2010, 08:51 AM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Berk,

Thanks for posting this up! And +1 on the disclaimer and SATURDAYS!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Anytime bud!! Looking forward to seeing you out.

Originally Posted by JVproM6
Berk,

Thanks for posting this up! And +1 on the disclaimer and SATURDAYS!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
If anyone reads this and shows up asshat, expect a pile of peer pressure and feedback!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and driving often this year.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:54 AM
.....couldn't have said it better myself......expect a can of Bristow Street Whoop A$$.......NBV for LIFE!!!

Originally Posted by Fraggle
If anyone reads this and shows up asshat, expect a pile of peer pressure and feedback!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and driving often this year.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
LOL... in the Bristow area... it is about that time when a couple of blacked out Town cars shows up that one realizes; I might have been an asshat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM