MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 03:05 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Here's a thought... Why not do the meet on Saturdays after the Katie's CnC. That way we have an option to attend either, early or later, or better yet, both!

Old 11-19-2010, 03:20 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JVproM6
Here's a thought... Why not do the meet on Saturdays after the Katie's CnC. That way we have an option to attend either, early or later, or better yet, both!
That is a good idea

Old 11-19-2010, 03:26 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
You now some people work Saturday's its nice to switch saturday and Sunday?

Old 11-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
So what's the PLAN?? It may determine what I drive. Sunday, 50/50 I get the porsche done enough to roll. Saturday and it's BMW for sure.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:28 PM
SHIELDZE1025 is infamous around these parts
So how did it go?

Old 11-21-2010, 07:22 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
There was so much indecision that I have now things planned...what about the 28th if the weather holds out? we have a whole week to figure it out and get it done. I'de like to have one last shot before the weather really starts turning and have a nice big turnout...AND lets do the place off of Rockville pike instead of Tysons...more going on.

ideas?

M

Old 11-21-2010, 04:37 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I can't this weekend, but can the weekend after. Mike - when are you getting the GT3 - had brunch this morning with a good friend of mine who races in the Porsche Super Cup Series for a team and he showed me his 997.2 GT3 today. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-

Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
There was so much indecision that I have now things planned...what about the 28th if the weather holds out? we have a whole week to figure it out and get it done. I'de like to have one last shot before the weather really starts turning and have a nice big turnout...AND lets do the place off of Rockville pike instead of Tysons...more going on.

ideas?

M

Old 11-22-2010, 12:26 AM
SHIELDZE1025 is infamous around these parts
The 28th doesn't work for me, I'll be in Philly for Thanksgiving. I would like to get one more good showing in before the end of the year though. I'm moving to Hawaii in January where good C&C's are hard to find.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Are there any Toys for Tots meets this year? I haven't heard about anything yet...

Old 11-23-2010, 07:25 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I didn't make it out, but the suspension is back in my car. Exhaust is on, too but I forgot the *#@% oxygen sensor. Back in I go.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Berk,

Are these still going on? I'd love to bring my newly acquired 996TT.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:55 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to get them started up again. Let me know guys and I will start it up again. Grats on through 6TT!!!!!

Old 12-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
That meet we had last January on 1/16/2010 had a pretty awesome turnout

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswa...7623232121792/

Old 12-19-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
^Nice turnout. Where was this? Let's do it Berk, Jan 8/15 would be perfect.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:02 PM
DONE!!!! Next meet, Saturday, January 15th at 1PM at the Starbuck's in Tyson's Corner, VA next to the Ethan Allen Gallery (where Circuit City used to be). Located on the side of Route 7 Westbound. Next to the ExxonMobil across Rosenthal Nissan/Infiniti. SEE YOU ALL THERE *****ES!~!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM