MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
We'll bring a panel van to capture the asshats.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:31 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
.....You know it dude.....and if those two blacked out Town Cars show up with Jersey Vanity Plates that say "CANOLI-1" and "CANOLI-2", then you know you're definitely in for it!!!! JERSEY RULES!!!!

Originally Posted by Almo
LOL... in the Bristow area... it is about that time when a couple of blacked out Town cars shows up that one realizes; I might have been an asshat.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:33 PM
BMWPower06 is infamous around these parts
Hey just a thought, but we had an amazing turn out when the meet was later in the day last week (ie 1PM). Perhaps we should push the meets back a little bit so we can have more great turn outs?

Old 03-25-2010, 04:28 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Good thought but few reasons for the earlier times:

1.) Tends to mitigate the "risk" for "misfits" showing up and acting like complete assclowns
2.) Gives folks w/ families time to fit in a quick GTG before heading back to family duties
3.) If we all wanted to drive a couple hours later we could do so and grab lunch somewhere before everyone headed back

I'm not necessarily going for huge quantity, but more quality of folks and the mornings tend to pay those types of dividends.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:28 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
Hi,Berk soon as TPC install my turbo I will join you guys.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:57 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Smile Can I come too!

Hey Berk how is your little screwdriver. Allen needs to borrow it he said.
Hey BTW can i come please pretty please? See u soon.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:02 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport
Hey Berk how is your little screwdriver. Allen needs to borrow it he said.
Hey BTW can i come please pretty please? See u soon.
After seeing you handle Berk's little screwdriver, I want nothing of it!

And for the record and thanks to Adam's quick snap shot ability...

Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 PM
BMWPower06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Good thought but few reasons for the earlier times:

1.) Tends to mitigate the "risk" for "misfits" showing up and acting like complete assclowns
2.) Gives folks w/ families time to fit in a quick GTG before heading back to family duties
3.) If we all wanted to drive a couple hours later we could do so and grab lunch somewhere before everyone headed back

I'm not necessarily going for huge quantity, but more quality of folks and the mornings tend to pay those types of dividends.

I see what your saying, but many people have their kid's sports and such in the morning and thus can't make it. As I recall even 1pm was early for the owner of the GT3 RS and we all know his car is what made the meet worth while As for misfits showing up? People will show up regardless of the time, the meet at 1pm had no trouble at all...

I'm all for quality, but I'd like a bit of quantity too, it makes it more fun. Perhaps we could alternate the time of the meets or something?

Old 03-26-2010, 11:50 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Looking forward to this season! I am going to be out of pocket here and there but will hopefully show up with the new toy soon!

M

Old 03-26-2010, 02:55 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Talking Good job Berk!!!

These are allways a good time. It's nice to see that there have been a lot of new faces (cars!!) Fairfax+Gainesville+Whoever maybe meet earlier up for the drive to tysons?

Old 03-26-2010, 03:00 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Talking 2 day

Maybe to clear up weekends we should alternate between Saturday and Sunday ever other week? Just a thought. Berk you are the man to make the call!!

Old 03-27-2010, 05:53 AM
memo is infamous around these parts
I should be able to make it as well.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Thumbs up

The first OFFICIAL GTG of the 2010 season is coming up this Saturday at 10AM in Rockville (Starbuck's). Looking forward to seeing folks there. For some of those in the VA area that are interested we can all meet up at the Caribou Coffee in FFX at 9:15AM then head up around 9:30AM to Rockville.

NEED I SAY MORE:

DayNight

Partly CloudyHigh
81°F

Precip
20%
Wind:From SE at 7 mph Max. Humidity:50%UV Index:6 High
Sunrise:6:52 AM ETAvg. High:65°FRecord High:90°F (1963)

Partly CloudyOvernight Low
55°F

Precip
10%
Wind:From SSE at 2 mph Max. Humidity:66% Sunset:7:36 PM ETAvg. Low:39°FRecord Low:27°F (1965)

Old 03-30-2010, 11:23 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
hmmmmmm, i might be able to show up for this in the new toy...

Old 03-30-2010, 11:38 AM
.....what happened to the M Sedan?????? Love those cabs though man. Looking forward to seeing what you do to this one.

Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
hmmmmmm, i might be able to show up for this in the new toy...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM