MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 11:58 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
THis is the new DD, I still have the sedan! :bow:

Old 03-30-2010, 12:18 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
WAH WAH WEE WAH!!!! That's what I like to hear.

Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
THis is the new DD, I still have the sedan! :bow:

Old 03-30-2010, 05:32 PM
djborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to behold
If you guys don't have any plans after the meet you can have a little cruise to the drag-strip: taking my bmw(1991 325i with a built m3 motor/80millemiter turbo).
I am going to the race track (first time after the build)to make some shake-down passes with my car this saturday might be a good place to meet-up and make some passes down the strip and drink some cold beer,hang out check out some race cars.whoever wants to come and watch/race are welcome.$15 bucks to test and tune all day!
This is in monrovia maryland!

11210 FINGERBOARD ROAD . MONROVIA, MD

Here is a lik to my build thread if you guys want to check out the car:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1398962

Last edited by djborya; 03-30-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by djborya
If you guys don't have any plans after the meet you can have a little cruise to the drag-strip: taking my bmw(1991 325i with a built m3 motor/80millemiter turbo).
I am going to the race track (first time after the build)to make some shake-down passes with my car this saturday might be a good place to meet-up and make some passes down the strip and drink some cold beer,hang out check out some race cars.whoever wants to come and watch/race are welcome.$15 bucks to test and tune all day!
This is in monrovia maryland!

11210 FINGERBOARD ROAD . MONROVIA, MD

Here is a lik to my build thread if you guys want to check out the car:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1398962

The car sounds awesome!

Old 03-30-2010, 08:20 PM
djborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to beholddjborya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TMAC
The car sounds awesome!
Thanks!

I would love come to the meet but the 4" exhaust is a little loud for the street(i don't want to blow the spot up. it's really loud just sitting there idling).i think i need a muffler.

Also the car is going Saturday morning to get the roll cage certified and will be at the track after that (around 1 PM).

Maybe I'll come out next weekend to check out the meet.

B.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:34 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Oh man that car is going to be a MONSTER! Can't wait to see it in action I'm sure I will be running into you at the track like usual

Old 03-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Big Mike, glad I could help you out bruv!
Looking forward to see'in in my hometown this Sat!

Old 03-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
If anyone is still around 'bout 11-12, you will get to see my Cobra replacement.

Cobra going to Excessive for demod and stock tune.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Scott - looking forward to seeing you an replacement for the Cobra on Saturday. We'll be there b/w 11-12.

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
If anyone is still around 'bout 11-12, you will get to see my Cobra replacement.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:37 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD

Please tell Tory and Chris I said Hello

Old 03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Hey guys, just a heads up, I planned a Euro Cheesesteak Run for July 24th, we're gonna piggyback off the already planned GTG that day. I got Berk's approval first

Here's the thread for it https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2010-10am.html

Old 04-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'll be there around 11 or so, Berk lets plan a drive and lunch...
Scott see ya there around that time with the new toy.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I can't make it out on the 3rd. Have fun guys.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I made a thread with pictures from today. Smaller turnout than I was expecting, possibly because it's a holiday weekend? That modded Ford GT was quite a looker though. And of course the white GT3 is always nice to see

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-4-3-10-a.html

Old 04-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Tonk
I made a thread with pictures from today. Smaller turnout than I was expecting, possibly because it's a holiday weekend? That modded Ford GT was quite a looker though. And of course the white GT3 is always nice to see

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-4-3-10-a.html
Good shots Tonk

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM