MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Chipster is infamous around these parts
I will hopefully be there for one the first 2 May meets as I should have the car back by then. Saturdays actually work better for me cause I have soccer on sundays!

Old 04-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Fun time by all. Hope to see a few more faces next time!

Old 04-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
So this weekend is in Virginia on Saturday the 17th right?

Old 04-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
That's what's on my calendar!

Old 04-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Coolz, I'll try to be there.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Just to let you guys know, there's a Ferrari meet/event in Reston, VA this Saturday.

April 17, 2010 FCA-MAR Spring Thaw, Reston, VA
Held at the Reston Town Center, we'll be having lunch at a new place this year as Clydes of Reston (next to the Pavilion) hosts the MAR. While the cuisine has been upgraded, the price remains the same at $45.00 per person. Starting at 12:30 pm, Clyde’s of Reston will provide a cash bar and appetizers for guests to enjoy while socializing around the cars on Market Street. Lunch begins at 2:00 pm. Great food, door prizes and Ferrari surprises! Your check is your reservation (payable to FCA-MAR) and must arrive by April 13th. And since the limit is 100 guests, please reserve early. FCA-MAR members have priority. Mail your check to: Laura Ebert, 12954 Centre Park Circle #405, Herndon, VA 20171. Join us for great FOOD, FUN and FERRARIS!

Laura Ebert
301-412-9741
leapbaby76@gmail.com

http://www.fca-mar.com/ClubEvents.asp

Old 04-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Banned
^^^ That meet is cool, but you can't park next to them unless you are a member. You have to park your car in one of the Reston Garage's and walk over to see the cars in the middle of RTC... Good reminder though.

Old 04-14-2010, 12:40 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
^^^ That meet is cool, but you can't park next to them unless you are a member. You have to park your car in one of the Reston Garage's and walk over to see the cars in the middle of RTC... Good reminder though.
You expected to be able to park next to them? That is like going to a car show and expecting to pull your car in and park there

Old 04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Yeah regardless of the car I drive, I wouldn't have expected to park with them because it looks like a lot of organizing goes into it. Plus it costs $45 haha.

Last edited by Tonk; 04-14-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You expected to be able to park next to them? That is like going to a car show and expecting to pull your car in and park there
Not my car personally, but I like to see all makes and types not just red cars ! I'll be debuting my new car this Saturday, you better be or be square. I think you'll be surprised

Old 04-15-2010, 12:49 AM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
Angry

Originally Posted by boochook
Starbuck's in Tyson's and the other will be the Rockville Starbuck's.

DISCLAIMER - it is mandatory and expected that all folks who attend these events will be respectful of other attendees and their surroundings. No reckless behavior and we should be supporting the local businesses (such as Starbuck's) while we are there. These are the basic principles we should all abide by otherwise we will no longer have these events. Thanks.
We should probably talk to that *** with the M6 that has the cutout or whatever it is. My girls ear drums were ringing for about 30 minutes after that ****** first pulled in and revved it for about 2 minutes straight .

Old 04-15-2010, 07:39 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Not my car personally, but I like to see all makes and types not just red cars ! I'll be debuting my new car this Saturday, you better be or be square. I think you'll be surprised
PLEASE tell me your parents didn't buy you a benz. STAY BMW!!! My girlfriend just bought a ZR1, I doubt I will be surprised by anything your parents got you

Old 04-15-2010, 07:50 AM
I've decided I'm going to come to this meet and then head over to the Ferrari meet in Reston afterwards.

Old 04-15-2010, 04:28 PM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
I've decided I'm going to come to this meet and then head over to the Ferrari meet in Reston afterwards.
I'll have to meet up with you this Saturday then

Old 04-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by dwpers
I'll have to meet up with you this Saturday then
There's a group of us from the Mischief forums getting together at the 6speed meet, then possibly grabbing food on the way to Reston. There's a Mini Cooper S, turbo Mustang GT and possibly an Exige, not sure what other cars though.

Last edited by Tonk; 04-15-2010 at 06:12 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM