MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Cool, will try to make it there.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
PLEASE tell me your parents didn't buy you a benz. STAY BMW!!! My girlfriend just bought a ZR1, I doubt I will be surprised by anything your parents got you
Lol, my grand mother's friend's son got a Toyota Camry as well. Lol at the BS about your GF getting a ZR1 lool.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
There's a group of us from the Mischief forums getting together at the 6speed meet, then possibly grabbing food on the way to Reston. There's a Mini Cooper S, turbo Mustang GT and possibly an Exige, not sure what other cars though.
I'll find you guys . Dustin is going to kick my butt when he sees me, I still haven't had the time to put the finishing touches on the new logo... :-x

Old 04-16-2010, 07:37 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Lol, my grand mother's friend's son got a Toyota Camry as well. Lol at the BS about your GF getting a ZR1 lool.
Think what you want, doesn't matter to me. Remember, you are the one that tried to sell USED pants and $2 bills on 6speedonline Guess you got into an argument with mommy and daddy and needed money then huh?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-35-30-a.html

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...300-total.html

Old 04-16-2010, 07:41 AM
Banned
^^^ Sorry for wanting to convert everything into Cash. Nature of the beast, love cash money. Parent's fund flow is solid as ever moshallah, if anything it's extra money. Hate all you want, it makes sense why you do. I can't wait to see you in person once in my life. Please tell me when is the next time you are going to be somewhere.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:46 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
^^^ Sorry for wanting to convert everything into Cash. Nature of the beast, love cash money. Parent's fund flow is solid as ever moshallah, if anything it's extra money. Hate all you want, it makes sense why you do. I can't wait to see you in person once in my life. Please tell me when is the next time you are going to be somewhere.
You have seen me in person before. Remember HIN? When you ran your mouth online to Kev and finally had to back up your words in person? I was right there. It went something along the lines of "I'm sorry please don't hurt me" Or the time you had the police call my friend because you "felt threatened by online comments". I have no interest in meeting up with you nor continuing this childish online banter and cluttering up this thread further. Do us all a favor and stay away from the meets. I've been going to them for a long time, never seen you at any. Lets keep it that way.

FYI- A $2 bill is already cash genius. You wont see me replying to any more of your posts in here so say whatever you want

Last edited by blackbenzz; 04-16-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Ladies, clean out your sandy vaginas and just chill out. Come out to the meet, give each other a cun+ punt and get on with your lives.

Mmmmm coffee.

p.s. I'm just bustin your ***** guys

Old 04-16-2010, 08:37 AM
Banned
Sandy veggie lol

Old 04-16-2010, 02:12 PM
987Box is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Ladies, clean out your sandy vaginas and just chill out. Come out to the meet, give each other a cun+ punt and get on with your lives.

Mmmmm coffee.

p.s. I'm just bustin your ***** guys
Hahaha

Old 04-16-2010, 05:58 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
If this was sunday I d bring my new toy out....Its only my daily...but 1 of 1 ever made in its color

Old 04-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
yeah don't damage the "come have fun thread" with garbage!!! I'll be headed to tyson's tomorrow with my 'ole wreck! If you've got a daughter 4-6yrs old mine will be hosting a color book contest in the back hatch. How many can say that!?? come on down, bring the kiddo and make your wife happy.

Old 04-17-2010, 07:24 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Guys - It's looking good for me today!!! I'll see ya'll there.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:16 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
wish this was on a Sunday like the ol' days....open to something today and nothing is going on...bummed

Old 04-18-2010, 09:50 AM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
@BMWDEMON Just wrapped up a little get together at the Fair Lakes Starbucks. Apparently it's on Sundays ~9:30 if the weather is nice. Nice people, nicer cars

Old 04-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Yeah it's a shame only about 20 cars came out. Unless you include that little guy who brought like 4 different cars throughout the meet hahaha.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM