MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Think what you want, doesn't matter to me. Remember, you are the one that tried to sell USED pants and $2 bills on 6speedonline Guess you got into an argument with mommy and daddy and needed money then huh?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-35-30-a.html

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...300-total.html
ROFL...good one Ahmad!

Old 04-18-2010, 06:15 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Move these to Sundays....Saturdays is just gay...Old sundays meets and drives were great

Old 04-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of

Old 04-21-2010, 10:39 AM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
Chris - another round of good shots, I'll add your pics of my Viper to my folder. I could never take anything as good as this but I'd like to be able to.

Thanks

Old 04-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 997 rolls
Chris - another round of good shots, I'll add your pics of my Viper to my folder. I could never take anything as good as this but I'd like to be able to.

Thanks
If you want a larger resolution, shoot me a PM with your e-mail. I can also get some printed up to a full poster size if you'd be interested.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:14 PM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
Great pics! Love that yellow one, best car there! j/k

Old 04-21-2010, 12:25 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Great pics as usual Tonk! Thanks for sharing!

Old 04-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Nice front end damage on this one:

Old 04-22-2010, 12:19 AM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
who had the cls63? it looks amazing.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:25 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by photosteve
who had the cls63? it looks amazing.
My friend brought it out for me to do some diagnosing/datalogging on it. It is a very nice car. Belongs to Alex Semin the hockey player for the Caps. If you don't believe me you can just look at the calipers I am sitting in the passenger seat with the laptop and Semins friend is in the drivers seat in that pic

Old 04-22-2010, 07:56 AM
My friend brought it out for me to do some diagnosing/datalogging on it. It is a very nice car. Belongs to Alex Semin the hockey player for the Caps. If you don't believe me you can just look at the calipers I am sitting in the passenger seat with the laptop and Semins friend is in the drivers seat in that pic
Haha I saw the calipers and was wondering about that. I didn't know the guy's name since I'm not a caps fan, but I was like hmm, never heard of Semin brakes.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:57 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
You're GHEY!!!!

Originally Posted by GT650-25
Move these to Sundays....Saturdays is just gay...Old sundays meets and drives were great

Old 04-22-2010, 08:58 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Loved that car!!! Looked SICK!!!

Old 04-22-2010, 10:48 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
^ +1. Made me want to go buy a CLS

Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Nice front end damage on this one:
Thanks, I had a c/f hood on the car for a few years (see avatar) and the stock one sat on its side during that time. When I put the stock one back on I noticed it had bent from sitting on its side. It's a daily driver so I don't really care. Now can you get off my nuts?

Last edited by blackbenzz; 04-22-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:01 PM
MOORE996 is infamous around these parts
Looks to be fun. I might take a drive from NY for this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM