MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 11:45 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Move these to Sundays....Saturdays is just gay...Old sundays meets and drives were great
I too wish these were sundays, not because of the gay factor but, because our autox's are on saturdays.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:21 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Guys - I am going to change things up to Sundays again I think. Will keep you all posted of the changes. Only b/c Pejman is GHEY, sorry, thinks Saturdays are GHEY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 04-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Don't forget this Sunday is the UMCP meet

Old 04-28-2010, 06:46 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Anyone going from the Leesburg/Ashburn/Steerling area? I think I might make the drive and thought I would ask if anyone wanted to drive over together.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:27 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
We can meet at usual starbucks in tysons and caravan from there...Do we have a time?

Old 04-28-2010, 07:50 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by boochook
Guys - I am going to change things up to Sundays again I think. Will keep you all posted of the changes. Only b/c Pejman is GHEY, sorry, thinks Saturdays are GHEY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So when does the shift from GHEY Saturdays start???

This weekend's GTG is scheduled for Saturday May 1st in Rockville. Is it now Sunday the 2nd???

Old 04-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by JVproM6
So when does the shift from GHEY Saturdays start???

This weekend's GTG is scheduled for Saturday May 1st in Rockville. Is it now Sunday the 2nd???
Good point, I need to know that too. The weather on Saturday looks nice but Sunday had some rain I thought.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
so what is the verdict here?

Old 04-30-2010, 01:54 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by cohare
so what is the verdict here?
+1. I know alot of people are going to the UMCP meet sunday, I think we should keep it saturday for tomorrow then switch to sundays after that. Although when football season starts I'm gonna be out of there by 12

Old 04-30-2010, 05:42 PM
I won't be there this time, I will be at Summit Point

Old 05-01-2010, 02:39 PM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
If anyone is interested, Sunday mornings from 8-11 in Burtonsville there are typically 50 to a few hundred cars including a bunch of Ferrari's, old classics of a wide variety, some antiques, lots of muscle cars, some wicked custom cars, Vettes, Vipers, old Cobras, rat rods you name it. If the weather is good two hundred cars is not untypical. I've been to a few of the meets discussed here in Tyson’s and Rockville. I think the Porsches, BMWs, Mercs and the other high end cars would make a really great addition to the cars in Burtonsville.

There isn't much of a German contingent present so it could be a cool fit. Something to check out anyway.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:18 PM
_Nathan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997 rolls
If anyone is interested, Sunday mornings from 8-11 in Burtonsville there are typically 50 to a few hundred cars including a bunch of Ferrari's, old classics of a wide variety, some antiques, lots of muscle cars, some wicked custom cars, Vettes, Vipers, old Cobras, rat rods you name it. If the weather is good two hundred cars is not untypical. I've been to a few of the meets discussed here in Tyson’s and Rockville. I think the Porsches, BMWs, Mercs and the other high end cars would make a really great addition to the cars in Burtonsville.

There isn't much of a German contingent present so it could be a cool fit. Something to check out anyway.
I think you are referring to the Burtonsville Cruise-In, which is Sunday mornings at the Burtonsville Crossing shopping center (Rt 198 & Rt 29). It's big, but it is mostly muscle cars and hot rods.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:15 PM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by _Nathan
I think you are referring to the Burtonsville Cruise-In, which is Sunday mornings at the Burtonsville Crossing shopping center (Rt 198 & Rt 29). It's big, but it is mostly muscle cars and hot rods.
That is the one - however, it is much more than muscle cars and hot rods, trust me on that, I've been going there when I can for years. The Ferrari club has been attending regularly, they typically have 4-7 cars, some rare ones as well. Ford GT's, Austin Healy's, Aston Martins, fair number of late model Vetes, Lambo's and yes, lots of muscle cars and hot rods.

Here is a good link with lots of pics.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-maryland.html

Last edited by 997 rolls; 05-01-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:44 PM
_Nathan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997 rolls
That is the one - however, it is much more than muscle cars and hot rods, trust me on that, I've been going there when I can for years. The Ferrari club has been attending pretty regularly, they typically have 4-7 cars, some pretty rare ones as well. Ford GT's, Austin Healy's, Aston Martins, fair number of late model Vetes, Lambo's and yes, lots of muscle cars and hot rods.

Here is a good link with lots of pics.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-maryland.html
Wow I didn't see all that! I googled it and all I found was some pictures on the Maryland Camaro club and Chevelle club websites. Looks like fun, I'll be there tomorrow morning. I used to live in Burtonsville but now I'm in Davidsonville, about 40 min away.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:27 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
The first post with the schedule says:

Saturday, May 15th - VIRGINIA

So is it Saturday or did we shift to Sunday?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA | 2010 GTG Season Thread | 10AM