Cars & Coffee Virginia Beach

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:14 PM
BCBowers is infamous around these parts
ttt.... June 5th is right around the corner! Almost 70 confirmed guests on the facebook page and 70 "maybes"... this one's shaping up to be the biggest one yet!

Old 05-26-2010, 03:39 PM
It has come to my attention that an automotive marketing firm that goes by carsandcoffee.info has followed my trail to the Hampton Roads area. I originally approached them when thinking about starting the Cars & Coffee idea here in Va Beach thinking they had some kind of ownership rights to the name; they do not. They offered to sell me a marketing package for $3500 and I kindly declined.
Of late I have received phone calls asking me to discuss my "operation" with them and discuss the use of the name. It turns out they sold their marketing package to a local car dealership franchise.

I just wanted to bring it up to everyone's attention if you start seeing anything about Cars and Coffee Hampton Roads.... they are not the same thing.

Please continue to see www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com and the C&C VB facebook group for any info and updates.

The next gathering will be June 5th as planned at La Promenade.

Thank You,
Brian Bowers

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-30-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
F**K the C&C group. I'm 45 in two weeks and I've been to more C&C's than they've been in existence. F**K them. They try this cease and desist whenever there is a great following and try to scare everyone into submission. As far as I'm concerned you are doing a great thing by initiating this endevor and should be proud of the success.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the support :lol: I've done my homework on it all and am not concerned.... just wanted to clear the air just in case anyone might confuse the two. I have emails saved from the C&C.info folks where they explicitly state that they do not, in any way, grant permission to use the Cars & Coffee name.

"We do "Not" grant anyone permission to hold a Cars and Coffee event. The term Cars and Coffee is as commonplace as "Kleenex" and "Xerox" and has been used loosely by car clubs and even Dupont Registy for their weekend gatherings for well over a decade."

If they wish to keep bugging me I will me more than happy to send their own emails back to them.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:31 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Scott / Berk I'm in 100% if it doesn't rain, let's do this!
I need to install the bypass pipe on the Exige so if either of you know of the right place give me a shout...

Old 06-02-2010, 06:52 AM
ttt... next C&C Va Beach is this Saturday.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:16 AM
For you Maryland guys considering the drive down the weather's supposed to be good. If you're staying in the area for the weekend and need any dinner/drinks recommendations just shoot me a PM on here or on Facebook.

There's also a very large car meet that happens every Saturday from 3:30ish untiil dark at Jenros Coffee House at the corner of Haygood and Independence. On C&C days I usually work around the house (remodeling) and then head out there around 5pm as it starts to cool back down, then hit up Shore Dr. for the evening... makes for a nice Saturday.

-Brian

Old 06-05-2010, 10:13 AM
PHOENIX RISING is infamous around these parts
I attended this morning.

Good time and GREAT people.

Hopefully I will see some of the same people at the PCA Breakfast next Saturday!!!

Old 06-05-2010, 07:14 PM
I didn't get a chance to meet you, but I was checknig out your car and showing my GF the cocoa interior... love that deep brown leather.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Some pics from this past weekend's gathering. There were over 90 cars this time including 3 Ferraris, 5 or 6 Vipers, various Porsches, and a whole bunch of other neat cars.

Check out the C&C VB group page on facebook for all the pics and pics from past events. The next gathering will be Saturday July 3rd.

Last edited by BCBowers; 06-07-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:02 AM
PHOENIX RISING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BCBowers
I didn't get a chance to meet you, but I was checknig out your car and showing my GF the cocoa interior... love that deep brown leather.

Thanks. I fell in love with that color combination. I have always loved Carrara White; and with the cocoa leather it just looked soo rich and sophisticated.

I wanted to meet you too, but I couldn't easily identify you. Thought I would save us both the embarassment of me yelling "Brian, is that you. Ok, so who's Brian?"

Last edited by PHOENIX RISING; 06-07-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: because I made a silly grammar mistake the first time ;-)
Old 06-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Me on the left (don't mind the bozo in the background)

My car...

Old 06-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I'll have to make a showing at one of these events soon. Looks like a good time.

Old 06-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Is your GT2 out of the shop?

Old 06-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BCBowers
Is your GT2 out of the shop?
The motor is complete, and should be back in the car this week. I'm hoping to pick it up next week.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Virginia Beach