Pictures from Cars & Coffee 4/3/10

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Pictures from Cars & Coffee 4/3/10

Old 04-03-2010, 04:34 PM
ashr112 is infamous around these parts
Pretty nice little gathering of cars!

Old 04-03-2010, 04:47 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Looks like it was a nice turn out. If we didn't already have plans we would have been there.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:08 PM
tollfreeproduct is infamous around these parts
hehe thanks for the pic
love the Ford GT

Last edited by tollfreeproduct; 04-03-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'll have to post a few shots after I rip them out of me phone.

Nice to meet a few more folks, my dad had a good time checking out the hardware, too.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Fraggle
I'll have to post a few shots after I rip them out of me phone.

Nice to meet a few more folks, my dad had a good time checking out the hardware, too.
Yours is the red 928 right? I loved seeing that window sticker, such an amazing car and the work you've had done to it. Sorry I never got the chance to introduce myself, we'll meet one of these days.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Yep, the 928 is mine. I'd also like to toot my own horn and mention I did all that work myself, with exception to the powdercoat on the intake (though I did 90% of the prep) and the machine work to deck the heads (don't have that equipment) when I rebuilt the motor.

I've got liter ally a couple hundred of hours+ in that car! I'm always happy to help people with their stuff if need be, too! I've ended up with a hoist, a hydralic press, an oscilloscope, and a shedload of tools to get the job done. I figure there's no job you can screw up enough on your own that more cash can't get you out of, so I dive in.

Looking forward to more great gtg's this summer!

Old 04-04-2010, 04:21 PM
a few more shots!

Quality isn't as nice, but hey they were taken with my cellphone... Looks like I didn't press the button long enough for a lot of my freeway shots. Dang.

Berk is welcoming the incorporation of the Porsche brand into the VAG with gusto.

Great shot on the freeway on the way from Bristow!

Love that yellow!

On-the road shots!!

and of course, the mark he left on my driveway so we'd remember he'd been there.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 PM
When my friend and I left, we were following Jose in his Vantage for a few blocks, he seemed lost haha.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:01 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Nice pics guys, thanks for sharing. It was a nice little gathering and I look forward to the next one.

Old 04-05-2010, 11:07 AM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
It was a great day, was only able to stop by for a short time with the Shelby and my wife but it was good to see some amazing rides. Thanks for the pics.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:01 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I was admiring the Shelby.....LOVED IT.....Hope to see you at the next one....Berk

As for everyone else, thanks to all those who came as well. As always Chris, GREAT shots........Mike (Fraggle).....love the rolling shots and of course my Jetta FloorMats.....

Originally Posted by 997 rolls
It was a great day, was only able to stop by for a short time with the Shelby and my wife but it was good to see some amazing rides. Thanks for the pics.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:23 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Sorry I missed this....ended up having company in town and family duties...

See you all next time!

Michael

Old 04-05-2010, 03:21 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
it's was nice day and nice to meet you guys All.

Old 04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Good to see you guys again. Hopefully by the end of the month the Exige is going in for a race pipe mated with headers and a new tune.

So I might miss the next one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures from Cars & Coffee 4/3/10