More Pix from IMA Runway Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 01:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Talking More Pix from IMA Runway Event

There are some vids coming up shortly as well. I'd like to personally thank Dan Wood on here for his time taking the pix......Thanks!!!

Attached Images      
Old 05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

and some more.....VIDS are coming soon!!!!

Attached Images      
Old 05-24-2010, 01:36 PM
and some more......

Attached Images      
Old 05-24-2010, 01:43 PM
.....final set for you to enjoy.....

Attached Images      
Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Some pretty awesome shots, that guy definitely has talent. Can't wait to see the videos. I know Dustin got some good footage (I've only heard about it, haven't personally watched it)

Old 05-24-2010, 05:07 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
I would love to get some shots of my car like that some time. Those are awesome Berk!

Old 05-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Wow is all I have to say.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:29 PM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
Your car just went from awesome to sexy. Good work my friend.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks guys!!! I can't wait for Dustin to complete the video!!! That took the shoot to a completely different level. Totally hawtness!!!!! I really like my car w/out the front plate. Hahahahahaha!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 05:36 PM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
cool

Old 05-26-2010, 03:59 PM
mangle is infamous around these parts
Nice! How do you get that effect with the sky? I assume it's done in post-processing?

Old 05-27-2010, 05:30 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Lookin good Berk!

Originally Posted by mangle
Nice! How do you get that effect with the sky? I assume it's done in post-processing?
Looks like HDR to me

Old 05-27-2010, 05:55 PM
SigmaPi is infamous around these parts
Nice pics Berk! Do you think if I took pics of my 912 like these it would make it look faster....all 105HP of it!!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Looks like HDR to me
It's not HDR, HDR would look more "cartoony." I'm thinking he had some sort of filter on the lens.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:48 AM
HA! For sure bud......why don't you bring out the 912 ever????

Originally Posted by SigmaPi
Nice pics Berk! Do you think if I took pics of my 912 like these it would make it look faster....all 105HP of it!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: More Pix from IMA Runway Event