EuroSport Tour DC, Exotic Poker Run 6/13?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
EuroSport Tour DC, Exotic Poker Run 6/13?

I just read there is a Poker Run starting at TPC on 6/13 for 'Europe's exotic marques'. Wondering why this never got posted up here. I would certainly do this if anyone else is down for it. Ends at the Ferrari dealership in VA with a tour of the race bays.

www.eurosportdc.com

Thought I would share. Sounds like a fun run.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-30-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: active link
Old 05-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Volant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks for posting this up Scott. I've got nothing planned for that Saturday and will probably take my son along to admire the machinery...

Old 05-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Volant997
Thanks for posting this up Scott. I've got nothing planned for that Saturday and will probably take my son along to admire the machinery...
Just FYI 6/13 is a Sunday

Old 05-31-2010, 03:39 PM
dwpers is infamous around these parts
Too bad I don't have a euro car to enter... I emailed them about entering to take pictures though.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:29 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
This isn't even open to BMW...that stinks cuz this looks really good!

M

Old 06-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
i think it is open to anyone.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:21 AM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
Casey,

Can you please check on this? I dont want to show up being the black sheep. I know how a lot of these marques frown upon BMWs.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
i think it is open to anyone.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'm planning on pre-registering for this event this weekend, who else from here is going?

This may help with those other than the listed marques:

Q - If I do not own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin or a Lotus can I participate in the EuroSport Tour DC event?
A - No. However, if you own an interesting European car and want to be in the event send us an email at autobahnambition@gmail.com to be approved.

Last edited by Exlondoner; 06-04-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:46 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Hey Mick, I'm a definite. Here is the itinerary for the day with contact info.

Sunday June, 13th, 2010

EuroSport Tour DC (8:30AM - 5:59PM)
EuroSport Tour DC - Car Tour and Concours

www.eurosportdc.com

Sponsored by Autobahn Ambition Magazine, Ferrari/Maserati of Washington, TPC Racing

All Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin and Lotus Owners are invited.

The European car tour will be a 2-hour drive through the countryside of Maryland and Virginia. We will arrive at Ferrari/Maserati of Washington for a catered BBQ lunch and private showing of the Ferrari of Washington race shop.

7:30 am to 8:30 am - Event Registration

TPC Racing - 8040 Washington Blvd., Jessup, MD 20794

9:00 am - Dyno Pull of TPC Racing's 775+ HP "Blitzkrieg" 911 Turbo

Breakfast Sandwiches will be served at the TPC shop

9:30 am - EuroSport Poker Run Tour - Open up your engines for a 3.5 hour run through the Maryland and Virginia Countryside

1:00 pm - Destination Concours

Arrive at Ferrari/Maserati of Washington for the EuroSport Concours. After an exhilarating drive, continue to stimulate your senses with tour of the Ferrari of Washington race shop and a tech review of a Ferrari 430 Challenge race car.

1:30 pm - BBQ Lunch

3:00 pm - Poker Run Game

Play Poker for European sports car prizes

Registration cost for the event is $30.00 per person prior to the day of the event or $35.00 per person the day of the event.

Includes:

Admission into the event

Breakfast Sandwich & BBQ Lunch

Car Tour and Poker Game
To Pre-Register: Send a Check to Autobahn Ambition, PO Box 96, Vienna, VA 22183.

Make the check out to Autobahn Ambition. Please include the number of people attending, the make and model of the car(s) participating, your mailing address, and your email. Once your check is received, we will email you a registration confirmation.

For more information contact Kevin Sims at 703-586-5136 or email him at autobahnambition@gmail.com.

Goto to the event website: http://www.eurosportdc.com/

Contact Info : Kevin Sims at 703-586-5136 or email him at autobahnambition@gmail.com. Email : autobahnambition@gmail.com.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
I'm planning on pre-registering for this event this weekend, who else from here is going?

This may help with those other than the listed marques:

Q - If I do not own a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin or a Lotus can I participate in the EuroSport Tour DC event?
A - No. However, if you own an interesting European car and want to be in the event send us an email at autobahnambition@gmail.com to be approved.
Yeah I emailed them to be approved to at least come and take photos, which I would give them a copy of them. However, received no response. Apparently I'm not one of the "elite"

Old 06-05-2010, 09:45 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Talking Nice

This looks like alot of fun count me in.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Volant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the roughVolant997 is a jewel in the rough
Can't make the run - at least directly... Dropped the car at TPC for some work yesterday. I'm Porcheless for the next three weeks! Say hello to her for me on Sunday

Old 06-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Looks like I will be attending as the photographer

Old 06-06-2010, 07:23 PM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys this looks to be a good time. Is anyone from here doing this?

Old 06-06-2010, 11:28 PM
987Box is infamous around these parts
I'm thinking about going

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroSport Tour DC, Exotic Poker Run 6/13?