Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 07:26 AM
Swedemix is infamous around these parts

Old 09-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Swedemix is infamous around these parts

Old 09-14-2010, 09:14 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
The pics look great Matt!!! Are you planning to come out this weekend?

Old 09-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
That red 430 lives right down the street from me. I believe it has a tubi exhaust, sounds beautiful.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:22 PM
AvusRS6 is infamous around these partsAvusRS6 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Let's go buddy.....I'll bring the For Sale sign for the 2011 Cab.........highly likely you'll find a buyer at the event.
Thanks Berk, but S Cab sold 2 weeks ago. My neighbor bought it...hahah. Spec'ed out the 2RS but FEB delivery

Old 09-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
Chris - Yes for sure bud. What time you wanna meet up and where? I think the easiest will be somewhere in Dulles perhaps. I've got an idea of where it is, but not 100% sure. I think there is a way off of Route 7. I can picture it. The Reston Zoo is near it and the intersection where the car wash is on Route 7 in Reston. Cross over 7, etc. Let me know. We'd have to meet at like 6:30 and leave right away to get there and get a good spot I would think.

I want to do a late night cruise as well either Friday night or Saturday night. Need to get approval from the wifey cuz can't do Coffee and ride out at night back to back. Maybe can do Friday night late night, then early Coffee Meet Saturday morning. Regardless, doing the coffee thing.
That road on the Reston side is Baron Cameron Rd...when you cross RT 7, it becomes Springvale which takes you to Georgetown Pike. Make a right on GT Pike. Be careful on Springvale as there are sharp turns (awesome for P Cars) but as soon as you come around the bend there are typically cops there hitting radar.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the warning Alex.

Guys - Anybody want to meet up there at 6:30AM? The corner of Baron Cameron Road and Route 7 (there's a gas station). We can head over to Kate's from there.

Berk

Originally Posted by AvusRS6
That road on the Reston side is Baron Cameron Rd...when you cross RT 7, it becomes Springvale which takes you to Georgetown Pike. Make a right on GT Pike. Be careful on Springvale as there are sharp turns (awesome for P Cars) but as soon as you come around the bend there are typically cops there hitting radar.

Old 09-15-2010, 06:04 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
I'm waiting on a rear tire, corded it, but I'm down if I get the tire in time. Haven't gone out in a while. Burk, if you want to do a late night meet/drive this weekend, let me know. (Hopefully, that works out better for those that have kids.)

Alex, bring out the Panamera.

Chris

Last edited by SEAN 996; 09-15-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Added info.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by SEAN 996
I'm waiting on a rear tire, corded it, but I'm down if I get the tire in time. Haven't gone out in a while. Burk, if you want to do a late night meet/drive this weekend, let me know. (Hopefully, that works out better for those that have kids.)

Alex, bring out the Panamera.

Chris
I would except the Pana is "trapped" in my garage. Having my driveway redone with stone...if it doesn't rain today or tomorrow, they should be done and I can swing by with the Pana...or I just may come in my DD just to catch up with you guys. Katie's Coffee serves pretty good breakfast and the Italian deli next door has pretty good pizza (kinda early for that though)

Old 09-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by AvusRS6
I would except the Pana is "trapped" in my garage. Having my driveway redone with stone...if it doesn't rain today or tomorrow, they should be done and I can swing by with the Pana...or I just may come in my DD just to catch up with you guys. Katie's Coffee serves pretty good breakfast and the Italian deli next door has pretty good pizza (kinda early for that though)
Alex,
Hopefully your driveway will be done by then. I'm down for breakfast too. My tire will be in tomorrow, so I'll have the Porsche.

Burke,
I'll be meeting Bill in the morning and then we will swing by and meet you at 6:30am. See you guys then.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:04 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome dude.

-Berk

Alex,
Hopefully your driveway will be done by then. I'm down for breakfast too. My tire will be in tomorrow, so I'll have the Porsche.

Berk,
I'll be meeting Bill in the morning and then we will swing by and meet you at 6:30am. See you guys then.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:14 PM
atleung is infamous around these partsatleung is infamous around these parts
... meet you at 6:30am. See you guys then.
Maybe we can combine Berk's Late Night Cruise thread with this . If anyone can organize a late night cruise that culminates in the Great Falls C&C, it would be Berk. This really is a nice meet.

Old 09-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by atleung
Maybe we can combine Berk's Late Night Cruise thread with this . If anyone can organize a late night cruise that culminates in the Great Falls C&C, it would be Berk. This really is a nice meet.
Al, are you going? Bring the blue monster out, that's a bad ride.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Hahaha. Al you know me well. Come out to both bud.

Originally Posted by atleung

Old 09-17-2010, 05:25 AM
OB1
OB1 is infamous around these parts
Supposed to be great weather tomorrow!

Also, if you want specific/solo shots of your car, give me a shout! Look for the big camera and even bigger flash. My name is Phil

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA