Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
And just a few more

Old 10-07-2010, 06:20 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Geez, if I came to one of these would I need to park my M5 down the street and around the block?? These are the finest cars in the DC area.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deckman
Geez, if I came to one of these would I need to park my M5 down the street and around the block?? These are the finest cars in the DC area.
I actually overheard a guy saying he parked his Ferrari 355 across the street because he didn't want it to be parked next to all of the "nicer" cars haha.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:51 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
Great pics Chris. Thanks for posting them.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by memo
Great pics Chris. Thanks for posting them.
Nice "meeting" you again Did you see the thread I made about the ISP meet on the 16th?

Old 10-08-2010, 07:24 PM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
I have never been to the Great Falls cars and coffee, I'm looking forward to it... See you guys tomorrow in my 997TT 10/09/10, Perfect weather!

Old 10-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
456 doesnt look that exotic in that color...looks too plain

Old 10-09-2010, 10:40 AM
memo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Nice "meeting" you again Did you see the thread I made about the ISP meet on the 16th?
Nice meeting you as well. Yes, I saw the thread, thanks. I think I will make it to ISP. It looks like it will be a good turnout.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:46 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZZinger
I have never been to the Great Falls cars and coffee, I'm looking forward to it... See you guys tomorrow in my 997TT 10/09/10, Perfect weather!
I have always wanted to meet you, too bad I didn't get a chance to come out today. What did you think of the meet?

Old 10-09-2010, 05:26 PM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
The meet at Great Falls was awesome! I pulled into the lot at 6:45am and was surprised to see about 40 cars that arrived before me. At about 8am there must have been 120 cars+ and the parking lots were FULL. This meet is unique because of the wide variety of cars, REALLY NICE CARS!

Though this event is early in the morning it was worth it, great cars and a nice group of car lovers sharing the same passion...

Hopefully someone will post a bunch of pictures from the meet

Old 10-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Paul_DC is infamous around these parts

Agree, especially of that sweet Turbo of yours. That was one clean white car!

Some really amazing cars there again today. Even a Unimog showed up.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:41 AM
The meet at Great Falls was awesome! I pulled into the lot at 6:45am and was surprised to see about 40 cars that arrived before me. At about 8am there must have been 120 cars+ and the parking lots were FULL. This meet is unique because of the wide variety of cars, REALLY NICE CARS!

Though this event is early in the morning it was worth it, great cars and a nice group of car lovers sharing the same passion...

This is a great meet and it never disappoints. As you put it, even though you have to wake up early it is worth it.
I look forward to meeting you and seeing your car in the future.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:47 AM
I talked to the owner of this 356. He was a really nice guy who got the car from a deceased friend. The car has been kept exactly as it was by the previous owner per the widow's request. It is in fantastic shape.

Good luck Berk, were you thinking real or rep? I considered getting a rep in the future. I thought it best to have one with a modern engine like the VW 1.8T motor so I could drive it all I wanted. Having 200HP in a bath tub didn't sound bad either

Originally Posted by Tonk
Berk - Yes, I have some pics of it. I'll be posting all my pics shortly as I just finished editing them all last night. But here are the pics I have of that one:

Old 10-12-2010, 06:29 PM
SigmaPi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Hey Chris - Any more shots of the 356 to the left of your shot? Wifey and I are thinking of getting one. Thanks.

Berk, the next time I see you, I can relate some of the ups and downs of this market. I looked for over 5 months for my 69 912. I would really do your research on these cars especially if you buy an original 356 because they can cost some serious dough if you buy the wrong one.

I found the best options on the West Coast and one shop in particular is great but they are not cheap. If you want the website send my an email.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by SigmaPi
Berk, the next time I see you, I can relate some of the ups and downs of this market. I looked for over 5 months for my 69 912. I would really do your research on these cars especially if you buy an original 356 because they can cost some serious dough if you buy the wrong one.

I found the best options on the West Coast and one shop in particular is great but they are not cheap. If you want the website send my an email.
Hey Travis, are you coming out this Saturday morning? What about you Berk? I will be there until about 0800.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA