Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 03:33 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
That yellow turbo is 76 which was converted to 993 wide body..too many mods to list for that car, lets just say that it was built by the owner from scratch..
that black 911 is mine, it's a C2S with factory aero kit which is basically GT3 body kit. Everything on that car is stock from factory.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:07 PM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by simtiaz
That yellow turbo is 76 which was converted to 993 wide body..too many mods to list for that car, lets just say that it was built by the owner from scratch..
that black 911 is mine, it's a C2S with factory aero kit which is basically GT3 body kit. Everything on that car is stock from factory.
Ah ha! haha alright I'll fix that into the video. They both still look great

Old 04-06-2011, 06:09 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
That backlighting of the dash in the Yellow P-car is beautiful.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:51 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Anyone?

I don't know if anyone knows this guy, he owns a Ferrari California as well as his brand New Ferrari 458, I know how some Ferrari guys know each other so it would be cool to have him bring this 458 to Cars and Coffee. He's from Maryland by the way.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NikNTlIzZqs

Old 04-07-2011, 05:27 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Looks like we have a Exotic Car youtube video battle starting to surface at CC Great Falls. I love it, if I miss a weekend I can catch up with what I didn't see online. Downshift and RealMC keep up the great footage. It has done wonders to help the local car culture find and get excited about these meets.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Wish I could get the videos to work on my iPad....as they look awesome! They won't load.....Dang it!

Hey what up dwnshiftrecords and realmcr12! I'm in Germantown! Finally a few peeps up my way!

Great vids for as much as I could see! Dang iPad!

Old 04-07-2011, 09:17 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Hey

Originally Posted by Bonefish
Wish I could get the videos to work on my iPad....as they look awesome! They won't load.....Dang it!

Hey what up dwnshiftrecords and realmcr12! I'm in Germantown! Finally a few peeps up my way!

Great vids for as much as I could see! Dang iPad!
Thank you!! I started this hobby back in the fall of 2010. I'm always in the look out for exotics and there are many in the Germantown Area! And good luck with the Ipad haha hope you get to see all the videos!'

Old 04-08-2011, 03:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
With today's weather I hope it doesn't continue like this Sat morning otherwise the turnout may be effected. What is the Katie's C&C protocol for bad weather or rain..."skip it" or "the show must go on" ?

Old 04-08-2011, 04:44 PM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Sunir:

Wet weather would definitely cut the turnout down - especially the older roadsters. However, unless it's REALLY raining (everywhere in the area), we usually have a good collection show up.

Here's hoping it's dry tomorrow morning!

--Bob Collum

Old 04-08-2011, 04:49 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^ the older roadsters, vintage dropheads and pre-war iconic cars are one of the main reasons I would go...I would much rather see a '39 blower Bentley or an authentic 250 GTO or GTC 4 cam than a Ferrari 430 or other modern supercar (excluding things like Mc12, Enzo, or the new Italia)

Here's to appreciating vintage autos and classic design!

Old 04-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Chipster is infamous around these parts
I guess i'll wake up early and look and see if it's wet BUT even if it's not raining and the roads are wet I wont be up there.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 PM
GRGx3 is infamous around these parts
I would be there but picked up a bolt in a tire

Old 04-08-2011, 07:32 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
Headed to Summit Point tomorrow at 5 am, rain or shine. Will miss Katie's hot Joe.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cesmorris
Headed to Summit Point tomorrow at 5 am, rain or shine. Will miss Katie's hot Joe.
See ya there! Look for the black C5 coupe

Old 04-08-2011, 11:57 PM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
SADLY my Eagle Project is tomorrow so I won't be filming this weekend (yeah I know sad right?) and as for next weekend, I'll be down in Daytona Beach, Florida for my college visit so no filming next weekend for me either (please hold back any tears, I will be back the Saturday before Easter) But I still have footage from April 2 that I still have to upload, I might work on that a little tonight....er this morning. Glad you guys are liking the videos, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon so there's some good news haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA