Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Swedemix

Loving this one

Old 06-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Another nice gathering and sweet pics, thanks Swede for the shot of the car, came out great!

Old 06-06-2011, 01:13 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Swedemix thanks for taking some lovely pics...tried to right click and download mine but didn't work... anyway to get that?

Old 06-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I should be coming this weekend. It's been months since I've been able to make it down lol.

Old 06-06-2011, 04:58 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
I should be coming this weekend. It's been months since I've been able to make it down lol.
Bro your photo skillzzz will be put up against those of sweedemix, Bob and the infamous videographer DSR! Better bring your A game!!!!

tripods out gentlemen it's gonna be a photo battle royal !!!

Old 06-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Swedemix is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Awesome shots dude!! That's one of the best pictures of my car I've seen. Nice work.
Glad you liked it, and thanks! As I was walking by I was like "Whoa! Gotta get a shot from that angle!"

Originally Posted by Tonk
Loving this one
Yeah, I've always had a soft spot for this body styling and color.

Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Another nice gathering and sweet pics, thanks Swede for the shot of the car, came out great!
No problem, thanks! I couldn't resist taking another one.

Originally Posted by sunir
Swedemix thanks for taking some lovely pics...tried to right click and download mine but didn't work... anyway to get that?
Thanks! You can find a slightly larger version of the posted pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2757880...7624715386831/ Otherwise, if you pm me your email I can send you the full resolution.

Originally Posted by sunir
Bro your photo skillzzz will be put up against those of sweedemix, Bob and the infamous videographer DSR! Better bring your A game!!!!

tripods out gentlemen it's gonna be a photo battle royal !!!
Lol! Tonk and I go back a couple years having covered the same events and meets and I always enjoy checking out his pics and to see what caught his eye. Tonk is also the hardest working photographer that usually covers every single car present which I don't (I'm too lazy, lol). So it's all good but sure I'm ready.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:42 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
The color on this LP560-4 is just beautiful. If anyone knows the owner..you gotta tell him to stop by more often! I missed the engine sound on this beauty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_gD3AQ1HJ4

Old 06-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RealMCR12
The color on this LP560-4 is just beautiful. If anyone knows the owner..you gotta tell him to stop by more often! I missed the engine sound on this beauty.
As always good work, we have a good bunch of photographers here.
Yeah that Lambo was a beauty, I think I was parked about two cars away... stunning color.

Nice clip of the E30 M3 and Exige at the end

Old 06-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
As always good work, we have a good bunch of photographers here.
Yeah that Lambo was a beauty, I think I was parked about two cars away... stunning color.

Nice clip of the E30 M3 and Exige at the end
Thanks!, Yup, I think you were. I'm guessing this is your Lotus Love what you have done to it. One of the best I have seen.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:48 AM
ok so..

Here is the video from this saturday. Didn't really record a lot this saturday, but this is what i got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojx2IJlTyWo

Old 06-07-2011, 08:08 PM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
So I'm back with news, sorry I'm still late on the videos but here's a news update if you will:
-First off, here's the first video from May 14, 2011....yes I'm ONLY on May 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Z1kg_ANE8
-Second, I just graduated today so I have nothing but free time until I start work next Monday. I'll spend this time editing and catching up on lost video.
-Third, I may use some of my graduation money toward a new camera (photo not video), hopefully something along the lines of what Swedemix is using because damn those photos are too nice (haha again showing me up without trying, great work)
-Fourth, I should be there this Saturday!
-Fifth, here's Part II to May 14, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO117XNfu-4

Last edited by DwnShiftRecords; 06-07-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:15 PM
VTGT is infamous around these parts
I definitely want to start coming to Cars and Coffee. I live right next to the Galleria @ Tysons, but will be moving to arlington soon, but this gathering looks fun and relaxing!

I will try and come to the next one if you all will let a Lexus GS 350 hang around (It is for sale btw).

Old 06-10-2011, 05:04 AM
PWRSHFT is infamous around these parts
I'll be heading there tomorrow with 4-5 others. Arlington meet up location tbd

Old 06-10-2011, 06:48 AM
VTGT is infamous around these parts
Would anybody be interested in a Cars and Golf type event in the metro dc area if I organzied it?

I am thinking either, a 9 hole tournament with teams (2 or 4 man teams depending on how much interest there is).

....Or we could simply do a little putting and chipping contest and then go into the club house for a few drinks or dinner?

I think both options would be fun, because I know I love golf and cars.

Last edited by VTGT; 06-10-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:09 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
You might want to start you're own thread for that. I'm not a golfist, but I hope you can get a group together.

Originally Posted by VTGT
Would anybody be interested in a Cars and Golf type event in the metro dc area if I organzied it?

I am thinking either, a 9 hole tournament with teams (2 or 4 man teams depending on how much interest there is).

....Or we could simply do a little putting and chipping contest and then go into the club house for a few drinks or dinner?

I think both options would be fun, because I know I love golf and cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA