Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 11:38 AM
d2thelo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bonefish
Looks awesome! I can't compete with those cars with only the Shelby GT500 but, I would like to join you guys for a meet. Can't do this Saturday..helping a friend move...BUT, next Saturday August 28th..if this is on that weekend..I would like to meet everyone. I assume it is every Saturday?

And no problem bringing a 2009 GT500?

THanks!
Yes, it is every Saturday
And of course you can bring the GT500...I've seen a couple of them there in the past week

Old 08-18-2010, 12:16 PM
sunburned is infamous around these parts
I really doubt you'll get shunned in a GT500 if some dude rolled up in a Unimog while I was there. I guess it is a Mercedes though...

I'll take the XJ all muddy with the doors off over there one of these days and see how many disgusted looks I get haha. Most of the cars there have single wheels that are worth more than my Jeep.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:46 PM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
Damn, that SL-65 is Alex Ovechkins....anyone see who was driving it because I heard he wasnt there....

Old 08-18-2010, 01:10 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I thought that was his.

Originally Posted by RaminGTI20
Damn, that SL-65 is Alex Ovechkins....anyone see who was driving it because I heard he wasnt there....

Old 08-18-2010, 05:26 PM
SHIELDZE1025 is infamous around these parts
It's his but the company that did all the work on it brought it. Apparently he lets them drive it all the time.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:38 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by SHIELDZE1025
It's his but the company that did all the work on it brought it. Apparently he lets them drive it all the time.
If driver was who I am pretty sure it was, OV really is pretty foolish to let the tool tool around in his ride.

Then again if said driver trashes it like he has so many other cars I'm sure OV can 1 - buy another and 2 - have some really not nice Russian fellas straighten out the whole situation.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunburned
I really doubt you'll get shunned in a GT500 if some dude rolled up in a Unimog while I was there. I guess it is a Mercedes though...

I'll take the XJ all muddy with the doors off over there one of these days and see how many disgusted looks I get haha. Most of the cars there have single wheels that are worth more than my Jeep.

LOL! let me know when you do that..I pull in behind you...so, I'll look real good!

I can't wait to show up for one of these...with the camera..that many hot cars in one place...damn!

Old 08-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm meeting up with a friend in his S4 at the Starbucks/Circuit City on Rte 7 at 7am and we'll head over from there. Looking forward to the meet, but certainly not looking forward to having to wake up at 5:15 am haha.

Old 08-19-2010, 12:20 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
I'm meeting up with a friend in his S4 at the Starbucks/Circuit City on Rte 7 at 7am and we'll head over from there. Looking forward to the meet, but certainly not looking forward to having to wake up at 5:15 am haha.
That is what time I woke up last Saturday to go but it was worth it. I will be there on 8/28 but not this Saturday.

Old 08-20-2010, 08:34 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
If driver was who I am pretty sure it was, OV really is pretty foolish to let the tool tool around in his ride.

Then again if said driver trashes it like he has so many other cars I'm sure OV can 1 - buy another and 2 - have some really not nice Russian fellas straighten out the whole situation.
the infamous abe.......

Old 08-20-2010, 09:56 AM
1 slow 97 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by intence
the infamous abe.......
hahah, I thought for a second whooom is he talking about Abe, makes sense. Somehow he gets to drive all of his legit and shady(osama) customers supercars around like there are his own.

Old 08-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Is this the guy we're talking about?

Old 08-20-2010, 01:09 PM
jspecb18c is infamous around these parts
Court and I are planning to come out tomorrow morning because the weather should be really nice. Looking forward to putting faces to the online screen names.

-Ryan

Last edited by jspecb18c; 08-20-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
- HA. No Chris, that's not him. That guy is the PORTER from Omar's dealership (Intersport Auto Sales right around the corner). AWESOME crew of guys for those looking for high end cars BTW.

Old 08-20-2010, 01:25 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
I think that guy works at the Porsche dealer in Tysons... He would roll by with a different one multiple times on our Sunday GTGs. Haha...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA