Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 03:32 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
I got there at 7.. and there were open spots in the main.. but decided to park far hahaha.. I'm the silver F430 parked next to the black 964 in that one pic
Loved your Ferrari F430, so clean and shiny haha. I got a video of you scaring that little girl when you started up your car, she was leaning against your hood haha. I had to hold my laugh it was so funny. I'll upload it later.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I got there at 7.. and there were open spots in the main.. but decided to park far hahaha.. I'm the silver F430 parked next to the black 964 in that one pic
You left before I had the chance to snap a photo of your car! We'll try again next time.

Old 07-09-2011, 04:17 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Here is a video of the GTO, Couldn't really get a clear video of it since everyone seemed to be over it. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ57tpe6kBI

Old 07-09-2011, 05:42 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RealMCR12
Loved your Ferrari F430, so clean and shiny haha. I got a video of you scaring that little girl when you started up your car, she was leaning against your hood haha. I had to hold my laugh it was so funny. I'll upload it later.
Hahahaha yeah I was like yo mom get ur girl off my car when I saw that then figured she should be ok no jewelry. I actually didn't mean to scare her but that startup is like a barking dog.

Chris sorry had to go was sleepy haven't gone to bed that was the only way I could make this early meet

Old 07-09-2011, 06:47 PM
mike.wrx.sti is infamous around these parts
Cool. If you check out the link to my flickr set there are a few more pics of your car. Here's one:

Old 07-09-2011, 06:48 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
KJ - seriously dude...I hate you. the car is perfect.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:36 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chrcowan
KJ - seriously dude...I hate you. the car is perfect.
dude your car is awesome too.. 600+ hp undergoing some sweet mods! I have to check out your car when you get it back man.. we all need a get together again a la Silver Diner lol.

Mike, thanks! the pic is great, sig worthy

Old 07-09-2011, 09:15 PM
here are pics Cliff (red M3 / Mordred) took: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...70456339684921

Old 07-10-2011, 12:08 PM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Katie's, 07/09/11

Here are a few pictures...

Attached Images      
Old 07-10-2011, 12:56 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
KJM3SMG, Your Ferrari looks great. I'm the guy that owns the Black Porsche Turbo parked next to you.

Does anyone know who owns the Ferrari GTO? Funny thing that happened today. I was in the garage cleaning some stuff up and came across a box that had some old car magazines in it. When I flipped the one magazine open, to my surprise I saw the article about the GTO.

If the owner is interested in the magazine just send me a PM and I can bring it next time I'm out.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by TurboVR6
KJM3SMG, Your Ferrari looks great. I'm the guy that owns the Black Porsche Turbo parked next to you.
Thanks. Nice car man... Bad Boys 911 turbo. I love Porsches.. I've had 996 turbo and have a red 911 now.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:11 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
What a great turnout today. Lots of older Ferraris (I'd guess about 20?), including a 288 GTO (twin turbo V8, one of only 272 ever produced), an old RHD Bentley coupe with euro plates on it, an old Army Jeep, a 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster, plus most of the usual stuff. I got a ton of pics of course, but they won't be up for a few days.
nice meeting you man... looking forward to the next 4 a.m. cruise lol

Old 07-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Dang I missed a good one!! Choose to sleeeep in.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by supercars17112
nice meeting you man... looking forward to the next 4 a.m. cruise lol
Yes! Next time we'll see if Sunir will wake up early enough for us to swing through Canton (in Baltimore) and meet up with him in his GT2.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:09 PM
gsrjc is infamous around these parts
what time do people usually show up to get a good parking space or is there enough parking for all? been going to the maplelawn one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA