Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 10:17 AM
ssong is infamous around these parts
Nice photos Chris, I gotta make it back out there sometime!

I like this one a lot ^^^

Old 07-13-2011, 01:17 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
My fav pics from last weekend:
best - Ferrari 288 GTO
honorable mention for car's I haven't seen up there before - lambo diablo, RHD Bentley, 911 Carrara Speedster, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 512 TR

Again Katies has a very nice selection, great to see some of our buddies' cars also, Jelio, Mickster etc...

Old 07-13-2011, 02:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 928Strosek
Not all Porsches have their engines in the rear!
nope...only the fast ones do hahahaha!!! Just kidding my friend...it's always great to see you and your strosek and the rest of the 928 guys...I love those cars of course...so technologically evolved for their time and truely beautiful designs...I hope to own one someday, and I really like the strosek widebody, nothing like it on the road today...just perfect on that car!!!

Old 07-13-2011, 04:39 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
One of these days i'll make it out there.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:05 PM
928Strosek is infamous around these parts
Sunir,
Great meeting you! Had a blast at Mike's, great bunch!

May be up Saturday, hour and a half drive is worth it, getting up early sucks!

Please PM me if you know where I can get tickets for the Baltimore Le Mans race Saturday.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Hype Man is infamous around these parts
Hey guys sorry to break from the normal convos on this thread but I figured I should post this here as well as in the Mid-A area..

So I've been interning in Alexandria and living in Great Falls since beginning of June and I won't finish my internship until mid-August. Problem is, I have a really unique living situation right now... I'm staying in an apartment within a house with no rent while I take care of the house and complete various projects around the house throughout the course of the summer. The homeowner is actually mentally unstable, and I'm slightly worried that she is going to kick me out soon (despite the fact that I have been doing everything she asks). That will leave me with no place to sleep - besides my car! I'm just putting this out there as a probe to you guys because I've been to a few Great Falls C&C and all you guys seem great... does ANYONE know someone who has a place (even one room) they are trying to rent or sublet or any kind of opening really. My boss has offered to let me stay in his guest bedroom, but I'm not sure if that's the best option. I realize this is super out-there, so please just ignore this if it seems crazy. Again, please respond or PM if you have suggestions for me.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-14-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: not enough posts and not in open forum
Old 07-14-2011, 09:36 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
NO crazy nite planned for Fri so should be there early this Sat, Berkster you coming or what?

Old 07-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Hype Man is infamous around these parts
Apologies for that lengthy post, looks like I've figured it out for now. Planning on making it out Sat AM so see ya guys there!

Old 07-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'll be coming with my friend in his body dropped S-10 on 22's. Something a little different than your typical Ferrari

Old 07-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'll be there in the 928!!!

Old 07-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Anyone headed to lovettsville after katie's? There's a 928 event that got flipped out to potomac pca, and I know most of the 928 guys, and they are Motors guys, I'm sure anyone who tags will be welcome.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:03 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
I think I will make it as well

Need to setup few alarms to wake up on time

Old 07-15-2011, 09:37 PM
928Strosek is infamous around these parts
Not going to make Katie's but will be at Lotsville.
Glenn

Old 07-15-2011, 11:03 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by memo
I think I will make it as well

Need to setup few alarms to wake up on time
I see your car rolling around Clarendon every once in a while. Stunning combo with the matte wrap!

Old 07-16-2011, 05:03 AM
On my way damn I need coffee!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA