Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 04:18 PM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
Before I post the very few photos I got at today's C&C show, I just want to direct everyone's attention real quick to a photo that the Viper guys, RealMCR12, and myself feel sums up the Exotic Bikini Car Wash event in Arlington today after C&C:

Hot women eh? :P

Haha ok anyways, here's what I gathered today (wasn't much on account that I slept in and came late)

This is the article behind the Evans car shown below:

Old 07-23-2011, 06:27 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Very nice turn out today. It was super hot but worth dealing with it. Nice pictures guys.

Old 07-23-2011, 06:37 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Something a little different than my typical videos. Thank you Chris for the Invite and matt for the ride! It was a really fun day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zihJGnD8I6g

Old 07-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by RealMCR12
Thank you Chris for the Invite and Matt for the ride! It was a really fun day!
Yeah thanks guys! Really appreciate it! Really had a good time, I'll post my point of view shortly. See you guys tomorrow hopefully!

Old 07-23-2011, 09:58 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RealMCR12
Something a little different than my typical videos. Thank you Chris for the Invite and matt for the ride! It was a really fun day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zihJGnD8I6g
Nice video

Old 07-23-2011, 10:19 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TMAC
Nice video
Thank you!

Old 07-24-2011, 09:04 AM
mike.wrx.sti is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by big crepe money
Very nice pics Mike.
Thanks! I have a lot of fun taking them.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Silver......Silver is the color of the Porsche Carrera GT owned by the guy with the LFA & DB9........
In case anyone was wondering

Old 07-25-2011, 04:34 PM
pgrenier is infamous around these parts
I am the Evans owner

Hey all -- Just wanted to chime in, as I am the owner of the orange Evans that someone so nicely photographed and posted some pics. That was an awesome gathering -- first one I ever attended. I was thrilled with the attention that the Evans got and was happy to share it with the crowds. Mine is actually the one that was built on a Jim Downing race frame -- it ws essentially the "mule" prototype for the Evans Series 1. John Evans built it in 1989 and held onto it, without ever having titled it, until he sold it to me in June 2006. Since it had late 80s technology, I brought it to an Indy Lights mechanic up in York, PA. He kept the car for about 9 months, doing major mods to the suspension and brakes. He tore out the entire front end and fabricated a whole new one. Here are some pics of his work. While the acceleration is beyond ridiculous, I think that the braking is equally, if not more, impressive. I will certainly bring it out to more events, although I do like to rotate my other cars into the mix (Ferrari Testarossa, custom-built Porsche 911, modified 2010 Camaro). Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Attached Images     
Old 07-25-2011, 04:39 PM
mike.wrx.sti is infamous around these parts
pregenier, thanks for the detailed pics and info about your car. It's truly an awesome machine!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:44 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
very nice car thank you for showing ... and hope to see you again Great Falls...

Old 07-25-2011, 08:19 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by pgrenier
doing major mods to the suspension and brakes. He tore out the entire front end and fabricated a whole new one. Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Looks like C5 Vette wishbones?

Old 07-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DwnShiftRecords
Before I post the very few photos I got at today's C&C show, I just want to direct everyone's attention real quick to a photo that the Viper guys, RealMCR12, and myself feel sums up the Exotic Bikini Car Wash event in Arlington today after C&C:

Hot women eh? :P
HAhahaa.. omg.. i really won't hear the end of this dude washing my car now.. hahah. nice resolution btw.. LOL.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:21 AM
pgrenier is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Looks like C5 Vette wishbones?
Bingo.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:35 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
HAhahaa.. omg.. i really won't hear the end of this dude washing my car now.. hahah. nice resolution btw.. LOL.
You should see the glow on your face every time we brought it up.... Don't deny it, your'e in LOVE!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA