Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 11:41 AM
1 slow 97 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mmalesic
HAhahaa.. omg.. i really won't hear the end of this dude washing my car now.. hahah. nice resolution btw.. LOL.
Thread save! So glad I didn't venture out to that lame show. What ever happened to legit bikini car washes like this:

Old 07-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTLaser
You should see the glow on your face every time we brought it up.... Don't deny it, your'e in LOVE!!!!
no glow! no glow! Hahha.. it was fun talking / seeing people regardless.. The car needed some attempt at a carwash after my Ohio trip. :\

Old 07-26-2011, 12:14 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
They get paid.... charity work doesn't pay....

Originally Posted by 1 slow 97
Thread save! So glad I didn't venture out to that lame show. What ever happened to legit bikini car washes like this:

Old 07-26-2011, 01:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
lol I was kinda surprised to see male models as well at the Branches carwash but Sarah is equal opportunity so it makes sense for her to have both male and female models there for the event...the first one was all females so that's what I was expecting to see for this one...

Old 07-26-2011, 01:17 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sunir
lol I was kinda surprised to see male models as well at the Branches carwash but Sarah is equal opportunity so it makes sense for her to have both male and female models there for the event...the first one was all females so that's what I was expecting to see for this one...
I think you were more excited at this second one than the first.... too bad you rolled up late.... you could have had your car washed personally by Shaggy.... Mr. Luva Luva!!!!

Old 07-26-2011, 01:22 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^I knew you were going to say something no matter what I posted...your homophobe inclinations have us all wondering...is that outwardly masculine mighty red viper of yours an attempt to hide some deeply supressed feelings

Old 07-26-2011, 01:27 PM
^^I knew you were going to say something no matter what I posted...your homophobe inclinations have us all wondering...is that outwardly masculine mighty red viper of yours an attempt to hide some deeply supressed feelings
Only for you my friend.... saving it all for you.... .... BTW can I ride with you to PA? It's a long lonely road....

Old 07-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by GTLaser
Only for you my friend.... saving it all for you.... .... BTW can I ride with you to PA? It's a long lonely road....
hahaha now your scaring me...I will not take a detour through Dupont circle and go out of my way to Chelsea for you!!!

Old 07-26-2011, 01:36 PM
hahaha now your scaring me...I will not take a detour through Dupont circle and go out of my way to Chelsea for you!!!
You've been doing your research....

Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Boy have we digressed… we went from talking about Indy Lights suspension geometry to this ????
Try picking up your chat over here…. www.manhunt.net , You’ll probably get racier foreplay over there.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Boy have we digressed… we went from talking about Indy Lights suspension geometry to this ????
Try picking up your chat over here…. www.manhunt.net , You’ll probably get racier foreplay over there.
I think Mark may have been one of the original founders of that site !

Old 07-26-2011, 05:13 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Anyone else want to try Maple Lawn this week?

Old 07-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Anyone else want to try Maple Lawn this week?
I think you guys will like Maple Lawn, it's a change of pace from Katies...although with Katies being packed by 7am...one could potentially do both Katies up until 8:30 or so and then shoot over to Maple Lawn... and catch that from 9 - 10:30ish...

Old 07-26-2011, 05:17 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
I think Mark may have been one of the original founders of that site !
I won't ask if he won't tell.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:19 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Frankly some posts are just better than others. This is one of my new favorites.

Originally Posted by 1 slow 97

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA