Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 05:21 PM
pgrenier is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
I think you guys will like Maple Lawn, it's a change of pace from Katies...although with Katies being packed by 7am...one could potentially do both Katies up until 8:30 or so and then shoot over to Maple Lawn... and catch that from 9 - 10:30ish...
Excuse my complete and utter ignorance, but what is Maple Lawn?

Old 07-26-2011, 05:22 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Frankly some posts are just better than others. This is one of my new favorites.
Yes the dark haired one is quite something isn't she???... I'm sure she makes her parents proud

Old 07-26-2011, 05:26 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
I won't ask if he won't tell.
he is trying to scream it to the world but that dang closet door is shut so tightly hahahaha...

Old 07-26-2011, 05:27 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Yes the dark haired one is quite something isn't she???... I'm sure she makes her parents proud
I like the little over the shoulder looking over to the camera...that looks like a great bikini car wash!!!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:35 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by sunir
I like the little over the shoulder looking over to the camera...that looks like a great bikini car wash!!!
Oh I see now... I didn't even notice anything in the top 1/2 of the picture until u pointed it out

Old 07-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Oh I see now... I didn't even notice anything in the top 1/2 of the picture until u pointed it out
lol looks like the blonde in the pic with her is checkin out her **** haha ... looks like blondes do have more fun!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:55 PM
The top pic blonde looks like Axl Rose

Old 07-26-2011, 06:19 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by pgrenier
Excuse my complete and utter ignorance, but what is Maple Lawn?
Its like cars and coffee but in a different area..

"I have been considering setting up a "Cars and Coffee" meet in the Maple Lawn Community in Maryland. It is located just south of Columbia and nicely between Baltimore and DC. There is a coffee shop called Sidamo Coffee located in the business district of the community that is tentatively willing to open early for us and is adjacent to plenty of parking. Time and Day ( Saturday vs Sunday ) are still open to discussion.

I am an enthusiast, and just looking to bring some of what I see from the Nova events to the Md area. I see plenty of cars come through the community on a normal basis that could make this event a success, so i have to assume there are plenty more like me that would enjoy it.

So, this thread is to gauge interest and try to finalize some arrangements. Please let me know what you think...Click on the map for directions and more on the area."

Post by the person who organized it

Old 07-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm going down this weekend with my mom in her BMW Z3 and our friend with his 1959 Alfa Romeo Coupe.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:43 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about

Click on the pictures to enlarge them!

That girl washing that Honda..damn..just wish it would have been something different...perhaps Chris's Dodge Viper Lol

Last edited by RealMCR12; 07-27-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:02 AM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
well I still haven't made it up to a C&C yet but I have it on my schedule for the 6th. Looking forward to meeting yall

Old 07-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'll be at Katie's tomorrow with my daughter and one of my dogs - Vettel the new pup!! See you guys tomorrow.

Old 07-29-2011, 08:36 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
I will be in the E36 M3 Convertible again tomorrow. It is for sale, someone buy it because I don't have a use for both Ms.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:59 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
is it 6 speed?or auto i my be interested if manual...for my nephew for right price...

Old 07-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Ok I'm a loser, just woke up so I guess I missed the party.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA