Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 08:10 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by markar
is it 6 speed?or auto i my be interested if manual...for my nephew for right price...
It was nice meeting you this morning Markar. Please let me know if your nephew would like further information and pictures of the car. I would be happy to provide details.

This morning C&C was packed!!! Last weekend was a little quiet but today made up for it. I arrived around 7:15 and had to park on the street in the back!

Old 07-30-2011, 02:37 PM
mike.wrx.sti is infamous around these parts
Great turnout today. There was also a huge Subaru meet at Mach V in Sterling, so I headed there after Cars and Coffee.

Full Flickr Set

Old 07-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Old 07-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Here are some pics I took from Katie's and Maple Lawn.

http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/n...view=slideshow

Old 08-01-2011, 05:55 PM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
SORRY EVERYONE! My internet was out for the past two days, I am working on stuff, in the meantime, watch this from the Fair Lakes C&C this past Saturday:
Omar I love your car!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZssWRIOdQ

Old 08-01-2011, 06:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I heard someone was crafty and brought a G35 silently to Katies!!!

Old 08-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Omar's Ferrari is awesome!

Nice video Jon. I still wished you had gotten video of the Tesla taking off.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:21 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the shot of Storm Trooper!

Originally Posted by mike.wrx.sti

Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again for the shot of Storm Trooper....the M sounds wicked!

Originally Posted by Mmalesic

Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DwnShiftRecords
SORRY EVERYONE! My internet was out for the past two days, I am working on stuff, in the meantime, watch this from the Fair Lakes C&C this past Saturday:
Omar I love your car!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZssWRIOdQ
That's what happens when you BBBAAARRFFFF all over the router....

Old 08-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Click for pictures from 7/30/11

Abarth Zagato 750GT

Austin Healey

1914 Pierce Arrow

Aston Martin Rapide

Old 08-02-2011, 11:53 AM
[quote=Tonk;3275460]

Chris, Thanks again for another shot of Storm Trooper bud. Looking forward to talking to you more for some custom pix. Thanks.

Berk

Old 08-03-2011, 08:24 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Looking forward to Saturday. Anyone going to be heading over to Maple Lawn after?

Old 08-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Itln82 is infamous around these parts
I've been out to this event a few times, and I.ve discovered that you need to get there really early to get a good parking spot.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:13 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mtmd11
Looking forward to Saturday. Anyone going to be heading over to Maple Lawn after?
It was kind of tough to get the timing right to do both, but I'd love to make it to Maple Lawn more regularly (won't be able to this week).

BTW - love the car. I was behind you for a little while on the Euro DC tour and I've seen the car at Katie's a few times. See you around!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA