Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 01:01 PM
mike.wrx.sti is infamous around these parts

Old 08-20-2011, 01:10 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Great pics Mike!

Old 08-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Some pretty nice cars came out today, thanks for the pics. I slept in till 1pm which felt AWESOME lol.

Old 08-20-2011, 04:04 PM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
While I configure my MASSIVE collection of photos, enjoy this here video of the 2003 Ferrari Enzo that rolled up this morning at C&C
THIS IS THE LAST VIDEO THAT I FILMED OF CARS & COFFEE GF,VA FOR THE YEAR! SO SAD! But a good way to go out! It's off to Daytona Beach, FL for me come Monday (where I am personally thinking of trying to put together a Cars & Coffee there!!! I hope I can get that going) In the meantime, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxtKB...el_video_title

Old 08-21-2011, 07:04 AM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Ferrari Enzo

I found myself just standing there staring at the Enzo.. instead of checking it out - taking a couple pics and moving on like most cars, I just stood there...forever... staring.. I think we had a moment.

Everyone always says the Enzo is a race car and I never doubted it but to actually see it up close is amazing. You get a whole new sense of the detail and craftsmanship put into the car - from the body panelling to the interior to the engine bay - everything is raced out. Even though you can tell it's "dated" compared to say a 458 Italia, it's still stunning to see up close. Talking briefly with the owner he mentioned the shift speed is noticably slower than a newer 458 Italia but he wouldn't trade it for anything. It really is Ferrari history. He also mentioned he's had it for 4 years (not the original owner) and he has tracked it.. very cool.

I think I took like 80pics or something.. I still need to upload them. I was talking to a few buddies and stopped mid-sentence when it rolled in.. I actually forgot what I was talking about hahah. It was - took me about a minute to convince Walter that the car was really there.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:47 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
^^ I just couldn't believe you Matt. I can't believe someone had the ***** to throw a Magazine on the drivers seat of the Enzo and then just walk away. I know the owner wasn't very happy when he saw it.

Last edited by RealMCR12; 08-21-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RealMCR12
^^ I just couldn't believe you Matt. I can't believe someone had the ***** to throw a Magazine on the drivers seat of the Enzo and then just walk away. I know the owner was very happy when he saw it.
Yeah it's just really messed up to toss anything in someone's car.. much less a $1.XMillion dollar Ferrari.. I don't really see what the point of it was. The owner walked it over to the dumpster...he wasn't happy.

I mean.. if they walk up and hand you something - that's annoying.
If they put it under your winshield wiper - that's annoying as well.
If they put it IN your car? Really? Seriously? That's just ballsy...

I was talking to someone about the Enzo and accidentally touched the body panel with the tip of my finger and was like "oh sh**" but then I realized it wasn't an issue. haha..

But some people really don't seem to understand or get it... It's respect for other people's properties magnified by an appreciation and love for cars!

Old 08-21-2011, 06:58 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mmalesic

I mean.. if they walk up and hand you something - that's annoying.
If they put it under your winshield wiper - that's annoying as well.
If they put it IN your car? Really? Seriously? That's just ballsy...

But some people really don't seem to understand or get it... It's respect for other people's properties magnified by an appreciation and love for cars!
Couldn't agree more with you

Old 08-21-2011, 07:14 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
When I saw the license plate on the Enzo I did a double take. That is the county I grew up in down in FL. I hope he brings it out again, I would like to talk to him. It isn't very often that I meet someone from that area.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:13 AM
Here's a photo album of shots I took this past Saturday with Enzo pics:

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20-%208-20-11/

Old 08-22-2011, 08:41 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Nice pictures and video of that Enzo you don't see that car very often for sure..

Old 08-22-2011, 09:54 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wow nice enzo!!!

Old 08-22-2011, 10:13 PM
unreasonable is infamous around these parts
I feel a bit ridiculous posting these since there's about ten thousand pictures already out there but why not I present you sirs (and mams) with more Enzo http://www.flickr.com/photos/captain...7627373433427/

Old 08-23-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by unreasonable
I feel a bit ridiculous posting these since there's about ten thousand pictures already out there but why not I present you sirs (and mams) with more Enzo http://www.flickr.com/photos/captain...7627373433427/
I don't think I can get enough.. Lol.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:01 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Enzo is a great car agreed...but c'mon guys it's not a 250 GTO or a Bugatti Type35 Atlantico ... lol you could trade a fleet of Enzos for either ....now that's crazy right!!!

moral of the story....just when your the hottest car at the show, someone else comes in with something better...sometimes. The guy with the DBS got the crowd then was toppled by the 458 Italia, who had the glory for bit until the Enzo pulled up! I would love to see how this sorta thing plays out at Pebble Beach lol!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA