Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 05:09 PM
WIKED6s is infamous around these parts
[quote=TransHuman;3279772]Got to be honest...I'm also not digging all the flyers and nonsense stuck on and in the cars. It feels like i'm leaving from a downtown bar scene at 3am with all the crap i have to take off the car.

Juan you'll love this one.

It's nice to see the flyers are now being substituted for produce (avocados). After walking around enjoying all the nice cars and speaking to the nice folks about their cars, to my surprise there was a plastic bag with 2 avocados on the passenger seat of my car, Fantastic... just what I always wanted. Thank you Phantom Produce Menace. I guess next time I should be expect a pumpkin being that Fall is around the corner.

Curiously I didn't see any avocados in the F40...

Not to mention the muscle head driving a newer orange/red Camaro that dings car doors and drives away without an appology, cool move buddy!!! I've always heard too much weightlifting affects certain body parts, didn't know it reduces ones integrity... by the way it wasn't my car that was involved, it's a friends car, luckly several folks seen you do it and provided him with the discription of your car.

All in all C&C went on and the weather held out for a nice day.

Guacamole time... DWB

Old 09-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Walt - you didn't happen to catch a pic or video of a orange/red Camaro next to Matt's car at Katie's this morning did you?

Thanks

Last edited by WIKED6s; 09-10-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:30 PM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Not much...

Originally Posted by WIKED6s
Walt - you wouldn't happen to catch a pic or video of a orange/red Camaro next to Matt's car at Katie's this morning did you?

Thanks

This is the only red Camaro I see in any of my pictures (in the background) - sorry...

Bob Collum

Attached Images  
Old 09-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Thank you Bob. The Camaro in question was parked next to an M6 on the slight incline entrance/exit path into Katies on the left of where you snap this picture.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:59 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by WIKED6s
Walt - you didn't happen to catch a pic or video of a orange/red Camaro next to Matt's car at Katie's this morning did you?

Thanks
Sorry no:/

Last edited by RealMCR12; 09-11-2011 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Mmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the roughMmalesic is a jewel in the rough
Howdy!

I know what the guy looks like... I think I remember what his camaro looked like.. unfortunately didn't see it happen Sucks.. I'll see what someone can do to fix it if possible.. Like I told people - you'd think people would have a certain awareness considering the high dollar cars in such close proximity (not my car specifically I just mean in general).... Everytime I open my door at Katies Im SUPER Careful.. I don't care if it's a "cheap car" or a Ferrari F40.. I guess some people aren't as careful..

Anyways here are my pics from 9/3:
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q...%20-%209-3-11/

and pics from 9/10:
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ndC%209-10-11/

Old 09-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Etahgnimusnoc is infamous around these parts
I am still waiting for pictures of my yellow 996 : / Anyone catch a photo of it?

Old 09-11-2011, 06:35 AM
mark911 is infamous around these parts
Even though I SAW it and HEARD it, I've got to think that he must not know it happened. I am sure he's going to feel bad and pay for the repair. Again, sorry this happened.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:40 AM
Not to mention the muscle head driving a newer orange/red Camaro that dings car doors and drives away without an appology, cool move buddy!!! I've always heard too much weightlifting affects certain body parts, didn't know it reduces ones integrity... by the way it wasn't my car that was involved, it's a friends car, luckly several folks seen you do it and provided him with the discription of your car.
Oops...didn't read this Mario. What a shame..

Old 09-11-2011, 04:42 PM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
What's this about dinging car doors, avocados, and flyers??? It sounds like you guys need to relocate..............I hear the drive to Daytona Beach is nice. Lots of space down here too..........just sayin :P
Man, do I miss C&C...........................

PS I should have a surprise for the whole thread sometime this month

Old 09-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Leguna Seca Boss 302...mmmmm

Old 09-12-2011, 02:22 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ tonk Leguna Seca is a grea color...especially on an E46 M3!

Mario...you're lucky bro, avocado is an awesome food, packed with nutrition and excellent source of good carbs and fiber...someone must really car about you to give you two of them...plus guacamole is awesome ...speaking of awesome...LOVE the GMG exhaust on your car, can't wait to hear it next time bud!

as for the ding, it's something I am scared of every time at Katies which is why I like parking next to known cars...one time this year there was an older guy in a jeep looking SUV that rolled in and parked next to me and swung his door open in reckless abandon...had I parked literally another inch over to the left he would have not only dinged but gouged my doors, which being aluminum (I think thats what they are on the GT2) would have cost a small fortune to remedy...

Old 09-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ tonk Leguna Seca is a grea color...especially on an E46 M3!
I was talking about the Mustang Boss 302 Leguna Seca edition

Old 09-12-2011, 03:41 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ lol I know...that's the play on words I was refering to lol !

Old 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I talked to the guys here and told me that they were planning to bring these two cars to Cars and Coffee sometime soon. Did not tell me a specific date but told me to be on the look out

A Mercedes SLR McLaren Roadster and a Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee - Great Falls, VA