"Got a Guy" Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 12:12 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
COMING SOON: direct plug in enhancements for your car - euro spec and locked spec items. This is going to start BMW specific but I think he has the ability (soon) to unlock items with other cars.

DRL delete
corner light delete
hold down unlock - all windows down or just fronts (includes sunroof and vert tops)
hold down lock - all windows up (includes sunroof and vert top)
single press indicator that blinks three times

more to follow.

I am sure there is more items he can work with but he just got the system and so far has been extermely successful with an E90, E46 ZHP and soon my car, E46 M3 vert.

This is all done with a laptop/software program

Old 09-23-2010, 12:17 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
NICE!!!! keep us abreast bud.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thought I'd bring the thread back to life....

Here's a great licensed/insured cleaning service we've been using for a couple months. Give them a call if you are looking for a one time clean or bi-weekly like we do. It's Bright & Shine and their number is 703.492.1531 or you can email them at brightandshine @ hotmail.com. Use the code "SHINE CLEANING" when calling them for a promo discount they are offering. They came recommended to us by a couple of our neighbors.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:29 PM
spoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the rough
Audi / Euro Shop:Ferris Automotive in Warrenton VA

I've taken my Audi to two other "recommended local shops" as well as a few dealerships in the area and Ferris beats them all hands down. Thanks for creating this thread.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-02-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: active link
Old 10-28-2010, 04:56 AM
Good addition spoddle

Old 11-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
For automotive paint work and light body work I recommend Brian Tocke 540 . 272 . 0427. He has painted several cars for me over the years. His work is great. He is a true car guy as well. He has an impressive portfolio of work.

Old 11-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Clarke - Good addition. So if I want to get my matte black plastic body panels to color match the car, he can take care of that right without leaving the car with him?

Originally Posted by Euro SC
For automotive paint work and light body work I recommend Brian Tocke 540 . 272 . 0427. He has painted several cars for me over the years. His work is great. He is a true car guy as well. He has an impressive portfolio of work.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
So if I want to get my matte black plastic body panels to color match the car, he can take care of that right without leaving the car with him?
That would be a question you would need to ask him. As I understand things, the result would be better if the car was there too. I believe that most painters tweak the base color to get the exact match.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Makes sense. Thanks bud!!

Originally Posted by Euro SC
That would be a question you would need to ask him. As I understand things, the result would be better if the car was there too. I believe that most painters tweak the base color to get the exact match.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for a perfection-type painter....

We had a kitchen remodel and they screwed up the paint works, the paint is on some of the new crown molding they should have painted prior to install... There are some areas of real concern. We gave them the opportunity to do it over but they are so unreliable we are just going to pay and take them to court for all the incomplete or unsatisfactory work.

We just need someone who is picky and knows what a good job is. I was told that we paid about triple the amount that a regular kitchen cost on this project but I feel we got only 1/3 of the attention....

If you have someone who is a true pro, we are just outside of Los Angeles, CA

-Eli

Old 01-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Justin - Yeah man. Jeff's putting up our fence and my neighbor's fence at the new house, and he's going to do our new deck in the next couple months. We're going to have him do the basement as well. Yeah, been to Torey's basement, it is NICE!!! Better than the Fox Cinemas down in Brambleton. HAHAHA!!! I heard it flooded though, so I hope it was all okay.

Why don't ya'll come on out here and get started on my HEC?????

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-02-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: self promotion
Old 01-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Eli - Got a GREAT painter out here in VA. I can check with him to see if he's willing to fly out to LA to do the job. I think it's best if you guys talk on the phone though. I can give you his number if you're interested. Just call him and you guys can talk the logistics. He's PERFECT!!!!

Originally Posted by Wheel Dynamics
Looking for a perfection-type painter....

We had a kitchen remodel and they screwed up the paint works, the paint is on some of the new crown molding they should have painted prior to install... There are some areas of real concern. We gave them the opportunity to do it over but they are so unreliable we are just going to pay and take them to court for all the incomplete or unsatisfactory work.

We just need someone who is picky and knows what a good job is. I was told that we paid about triple the amount that a regular kitchen cost on this project but I feel we got only 1/3 of the attention....

If you have someone who is a true pro, we are just outside of Los Angeles, CA

-Eli

Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boochook
Eli - Got a GREAT painter out here in VA. I can check with him to see if he's willing to fly out to LA to do the job. I think it's best if you guys talk on the phone though. I can give you his number if you're interested. Just call him and you guys can talk the logistics. He's PERFECT!!!!
Not sure if I'm willing to expense the flight here and back not to mention taking someone out of their element and not being able to use their own tools or transportation can spell disaster.

Thanks all the same,

-Eli

Old 02-01-2011, 07:19 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Justin I may have to give you a shout bud...do you do work in MD as well?

also the fella Euro SC recommended... Brian Tocke ,,,he's got a 540 number just where in VA is he located? maybe a bit far removed from the Tyson's area I suspect...

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-02-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: self promotion
Old 02-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'll do brakes on anyone's car, rotors or pads, for beers and steaks. Bring the parts, we'll hang out! Good way to blow an after noon in the summer or spring, you get a drive an no downtime. And my 6 year old will entertain your kiddo's so you can give your wife a break, too. One weekend we had 4 cars here at once!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Got a Guy" Thread