"Got a Guy" Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
also the fella Euro SC recommended... Brian Tocke ,,,he's got a 540 number just where in VA is he located? maybe a bit far removed from the Tyson's area I suspect...
He is in Fredericksburg right now. He will be moving to Orange Co. in about a month. He is worth the drive. I drove to Philly to have him do my work when he lived up there about ten years ago.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:20 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Euro SC
He is in Fredericksburg right now. He will be moving to Orange Co. in about a month. He is worth the drive. I drove to Philly to have him do my work when he lived up there about ten years ago.
moving to Orange Co...must be sick of this cold weather and snowy crap every other day lol!

Old 02-02-2011, 10:00 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^I think he means Orange County Virginia. Worth the drive. I drove out to Foreign Affairs once in Staunton, VA out by UVA/Charlottesville area I believe to get a clutch done on the 4S a few years back and let me tell you it was WORTH the drive, financially and just the whole driving experience.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
^ Yeah....Orange Co. VA. Moving to a property that has a larger shop on it.

Old 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM
1 slow 97 is infamous around these parts
Iv'e got my powder coat guy that some of you have pm'd me about it. Going to be taking my third different set of wheels to him to give my car a new look for spring if it ever comes .

Old 02-03-2011, 03:22 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Euro SC
^ Yeah....Orange Co. VA. Moving to a property that has a larger shop on it.
Where is Orange Co Va...never heard of that area?

Old 02-04-2011, 04:17 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
berk,
what about the "got a girl thread" ???

Old 02-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by 911stripper
berk,
or the "got 99 problems but a B*TCH ain't one" thread

Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHA....then if that's the case, BRIAN, YOU DO NOT EVER DISSAPPOINT. I really appreciate you taking care of us at "THE CLUB" for my buddy's bachelor party. I was up at Sullivan's steakhouse a couple weekends ago and was going to stop by but wasn't sure if you were there that night.

You around tomorrow night? I think I might make the trip up for the night if you'll be at the club. Let's hang out brother!

Berk

berk,

Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Let me know if you want me to "MAKE MENTION" of the "GOT A GUY FOR GIRLS" thread too and I'll list the club and my phone number to call to get them in the door. HAHA!

berk,

Old 02-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
HAHAHA....then if that's the case, BRIAN, YOU DO NOT EVER DISSAPPOINT. I really appreciate you taking care of us at "THE CLUB" for my buddy's bachelor party. I was up at Sullivan's steakhouse a couple weekends ago and was going to stop by but wasn't sure if you were there that night.

You around tomorrow night? I think I might make the trip up for the night if you'll be at the club. Let's hang out brother!

Berk
What "Club" might this be...? Maybe gotta roll thru sometime lol

Old 02-04-2011, 06:04 PM
the BEST one in Baltimore.

What "Club" might this be...? Maybe gotta roll thru sometime lol

Old 02-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
the BEST one in Baltimore.
lol...PM me I probably have already been to it lol!!

We should have a little car cruise to one of these fine establishments

Old 02-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Where is Orange Co Va...never heard of that area?
West of Fredericksburg.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:07 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
berk,
i will be there tomorrow night, just caal me when you are in route. the line up of ladies has been amazing lately

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Got a Guy" Thread