"Got a Guy" Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 10:20 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Bri, you never disappoint my friend. :-)

I'm going to look at an FNH SCAR 17S tonight, so I may be late, past 11.

Originally Posted by 911stripper
berk,
i will be there tomorrow night, just caal me when you are in route. the line up of ladies has been amazing lately

Old 02-05-2011, 10:50 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Bri, you never disappoint my friend. :-)

I'm going to look at an FNH SCAR 17S tonight, so I may be late, past 11.

Originally Posted by 911stripper
berk,
i will be there tomorrow night, just caal me when you are in route. the line up of ladies has been amazing lately

Old 05-11-2011, 09:35 PM
mihink is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Fraggle
I'll do brakes on anyone's car, rotors or pads, for beers and steaks. Bring the parts, we'll hang out! Good way to blow an after noon in the summer or spring, you get a drive an no downtime. And my 6 year old will entertain your kiddo's so you can give your wife a break, too. One weekend we had 4 cars here at once!
Check PM

Old 05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fraggle
I'll do brakes on anyone's car, rotors or pads, for beers and steaks. Bring the parts, we'll hang out! Good way to blow an after noon in the summer or spring, you get a drive an no downtime. And my 6 year old will entertain your kiddo's so you can give your wife a break, too. One weekend we had 4 cars here at once!
sounds awesome man...sorry I missed meeting you at the cheesesteak run...should definately have a little meet sometime and work on the cars, great way to spend a summer afternoon...

Old 05-21-2011, 09:16 AM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Euro SC
For automotive paint work and light body work I recommend Brian Tocke 540 . 272 . 0427. He has painted several cars for me over the years. His work is great. He is a true car guy as well. He has an impressive portfolio of work.
Thanks Clarke,

I may be giving him a call in the coming weeks. I need the nose resprayed and wet-sanded.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:10 AM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Anyone have any recommendations for a general contractor that services the Howard County area? Need some drywall and deck work.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:24 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
any recommendations for wheel repair? I got a slight bend and crack on my custom wheels in my 911.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Matt - Ping my buddy Jeff Street at 571.722.3002. Tell him "BERK" sent you.

Originally Posted by r_matt_6
Anyone have any recommendations for a general contractor that services the Howard County area? Need some drywall and deck work.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey KJ - Call Omar at Intersport......tell him BERK sent you. 703.242.8680. They don't necessarily do it there, but they did fix a rim of mine way back when through a guy they work with.

Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
any recommendations for wheel repair? I got a slight bend and crack on my custom wheels in my 911.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:16 PM
X-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of light
I have hook ups for great folks myself, local to this area. Some are cheap and good labor, some are expensive but do AMAZING work.

-real estate
-home inspections
-automotive
-home repair

Old 07-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Thanks X-Factor.......

Can you list the names and contact information for those folks? Thanks.

Originally Posted by X-Factor
I have hook ups for great folks myself, local to this area. Some are cheap and good labor, some are expensive but do AMAZING work.

-real estate
-home inspections
-automotive
-home repair

Old 07-25-2011, 03:11 PM
X-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of lightX-Factor is a glorious beacon of light
-real estate = Allison Puhalla (Long & Foster) 240-893-6002 AMAZING agent, don't let her cuteness fool you....she gets what she wants and does her job well. Can't say enough about her. Seeing her cut another company/agent to shreds for ineptness is quite humorous.

-Home inspections = Kevin Curry (works for AmeriSpec) 301-843-9960. This man is HONEST and THOROUGH. Nothing but respect for his ethics. Saved me some HUGE HUGE headaches and money because of his honesty. I hired him to do a home inspection on a house I was looking at a few years ago. He pulled up, took one look at the house and refused to do the inspection because the house was not what was advertised and what he was hired to inspect (advertised as rambler, was in fact a trailer that had walls built around it....still had the axles on; I didn't know this.). He did the inspection for my benefit and pointed out the MASSIVE problems, then refused to charge me. Yes you read that right.

-automotive = Tom Hodges used cars/service 301-373-4900 (service number. REAL decent prices and OUSTANDING knowledge/service in my experience). I take my cars there for everything.

Home repair - PM me if you're in my area and need it, I don't want to give his number out publically. He's a friend as well.

Last edited by X-Factor; 07-25-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:17 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ X factro are your recommendations all out in Solomon's Island area? That's pretty far from Baltimore...right?

Old 07-25-2011, 03:20 PM
I don't know how far my real estate agent goes, but I'm pretty sure she would go to Baltimore. No idea about the home inspection guy but the other two yeah those are local to me.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:22 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
Matt - Ping my buddy Jeff Street at 571.722.3002. Tell him "BERK" sent you.

will do, thanks man.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Got a Guy" Thread