"Got a Guy" Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 12:52 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sempaipaul
I also have dealer pricing for Rockville Porsche Audi - if anyone needs some help!

-Paul
Do you still have your Porsche hook up? Looking for new inner wheel well covers for front L&R. 996tt. Hook a brutha up? Need part numbers? After 10 years as a low rider and track attacks, mine are all split, cracked and vents busted out.

Old 04-29-2014, 06:46 AM
DaveB is infamous around these parts
Be careful with this - I posted a thread about my Wife being a Realtor/Broker and Owning a Property Management business in Northern Virginia and the because she wasn't a Sponsor of the site got the thread pulled. So if you are posting this type of thing and these folks are NOT paying the site admins this might be a problem, but I think it a great idea to support follow members, but just beware.

Dave

Old 04-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Good tip, but so far, I think this thread is helping everyone out as needed. PM's are the best approach when it comes to droppin' a dime on someone. In a good way, I mean. I'e gotten a few great, solid contacts through here. Including from my post above yours. Parts ordered.

So long as you post you have a guy and it's a legit friend or source, then say what the trade is and they will come.

Old 04-29-2014, 01:11 PM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
does anyone "got a guy" that does mobile audio/sound system work? i've been chasing an issue with my car stereo and would prefer to have someone come to my home or office to look at it--

Old 05-29-2014, 05:34 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I don't want to post my own company here because I know 6Speed is strict about non-sponsors, but...if you want any jewelry, come see me and I will make sure you get a good discount. Also, I am not on commission so I will go as low as the company will allow me to go.

Send me a PM for details.

Old 05-29-2014, 05:37 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I need some gold fronts

Old 05-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Tonk, you guys have any nice watches?

Old 05-29-2014, 06:48 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
I don't want to post my own company here because I know 6Speed is strict about non-sponsors, but...if you want any jewelry, come see me and I will make sure you get a good discount. Also, I am not on commission so I will go as low as the company will allow me to go.

Send me a PM for details.

I need a Gold grille like masta P ....can you help? I would like it to be super bling with diamonds n stuff.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:24 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Tonk, you guys have any nice watches?
Lots. Zahjah (Greg) bought a watch from my boss a few weeks ago. I'll PM you.

Old 05-29-2014, 08:29 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
Lots. Zahjah (Greg) bought a watch from my boss a few weeks ago. I'll PM you.

bud, shoot me a PM also about the watches and weblink.

Old 09-14-2014, 04:12 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody "GOT A GUY" who can replace dead battery TPMS sensors on a set of 19" HRE C93's on the 997TT? Got the TPC inactive warning yesterday after 30 mins of driving. I think it's the left F&R ones. Thx!

Old 09-24-2014, 09:42 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boochook
Anybody "GOT A GUY" who can replace dead battery TPMS sensors on a set of 19" HRE C93's on the 997TT? Got the TPC inactive warning yesterday after 30 mins of driving. I think it's the left F&R ones. Thx!

Berkster, TPMS sensors are a PIA, I ripped mine out of the BMW POS

Old 09-24-2014, 09:43 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Anyone Got a Chap to paint my garage and add more electrical outlets for a lift?