View Poll Results: What color should I get my Forgestar F14's in?
YES - the Matte Black is HAWT!!!
26.67%
Go for the Gunmetal
33.33%
Go for the Titanium (which is polished like my Champions)
40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

What you think of Baby Blue's Shoes???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 05:35 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
What you think of Baby Blue's Shoes???

Ok guys, give me some guidance. I'm going with the 19" Forgestar F14's with wide aggressive/flush offsets. Love the look and for the price, it's a no brainer. Reaching out for some feedback from the crowd as well. Here's a shot of a similar 996 that already has them in Matte Black, and had a chance to "TRY" to replicate the color of my Lapis Blue Metallic 4S. So, POLL is, what do you guys think? Are you for it, should I go for Gunmetal or Titanium??? Thanks.

Old 09-20-2010, 06:00 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Awful "EDITING" on my part....HA! But you get the gist.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	164
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	133398  
Old 09-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I'd say gunmetal with your particular car color. Remember my comment about street wheels compared to track wheels. You go back towards stock size wheels for track. You want more rubber at the track and more wheel for show on the streets.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes - I remember Scott. I'm torn between the Matte and Gunmetals. I agree with the 18's for track use, you are absolutely right about the necessity of more rubber, just not sure how many times I will hit up the track per year given my schedule. Plus, I want to take advantage of the Toyo's I have on the Champion's already in 19". Unless I sell them both (wheels and tires as a package), I think I'm going with the 19's.........

Old 09-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I think either or looks good on your whip.

Old 09-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Thanks brother! I drove Baby Blue to work today, been quite some time since I did the daily commute. And looking at the Champions in the sun, made me fall in love with them all over again. I may seriously just pick up a set of 18's of the Forgestars for track use. HA!

Originally Posted by vntperformance
I think either or looks good on your whip.

Old 09-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Champions over those.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
I think either also look great!

Gosh I can't wait until Spring!!

Old 09-22-2010, 08:00 AM
I know Mick. Drove the car to work yesterday and fell in love with the Champions all over again. May still keep them.

Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Champions over those.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Hey Allen - Good to see you back here bud. See you on Friday!

Originally Posted by Almo
I think either also look great!

Gosh I can't wait until Spring!!

Old 09-22-2010, 08:52 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GT650-25
Silver, chrome lips ADV5.1
Saw your car on 50 on the weekend, then saw it again parked in RTC near the wine place. Nice.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
sorry Gents but Jordan still owes a lot of money/wheels to 6 speed members and because of that ADV's are not permitted on 6 speed...

Old 09-22-2010, 10:59 AM
Oh - sorry about that Chuck. Didn't know that.

Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
sorry Gents but Jordan still owes a lot of money/wheels to 6 speed members and because of that ADV's are not permitted on 6 speed...

Old 09-22-2010, 12:53 PM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Hey Berk,

I say go with a brushed center and a polished lip with the blue paint. HRE, Fikse, I-forged, 360 Forged or the style you are looking at will all look great. I like a stepped lip over the reverse lip, but that's just me. Some guys like the ability to lay their a c-note on their wheel

Court

Old 09-22-2010, 01:15 PM
....you know it Court....Who doesn't like to layer their C-note.

I'm talking to Dan at Wheel Doctor to see if he can fix them and paint the wheels. (the champions i mean) and may just pick up the extra set of 18" Matte Black Forgestars for track use.

Originally Posted by VNDETTASupra
Hey Berk,

I say go with a brushed center and a polished lip with the blue paint. HRE, Fikse, I-forged, 360 Forged or the style you are looking at will all look great. I like a stepped lip over the reverse lip, but that's just me. Some guys like the ability to lay their a c-note on their wheel

Court

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What you think of Baby Blue's Shoes???