Uber///M3 |X| Photos by Tonk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Uber///M3 |X| Photos by Tonk

Hey guys, I know this isn't really the proper section, but since a lot of you probably don't go into the BMW section, I thought you might like to see some photos I took of a highly modded M3 while I was in Myrtle Beach last week.

Full thread >>> https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/bmw-m/224078-uber-m3-x-chris-walsh-photography-x-picture-overload.html

Old 09-23-2010, 09:56 AM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Nice pics! That thing is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome work Chris!!!!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
pictures look great! not feeling the body kit, sound system, and interior work tho...too much blue in interior for me!

Old 09-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Nice pics Chris!!!

I guess he needs the SC to haul all that extra weight in the trunk around.