Exotic Car Show for Non-Profit: Need Participants!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Tom - I assume donations will be accepted on site for those of us that don't want to show off our super exotic Honda Fits?

Old 01-27-2011, 10:40 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
dont think my old 993 is "exotic" but may swing by to see some nice exotics!

Old 01-27-2011, 04:42 PM
tclark is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Tom - I assume donations will be accepted on site for those of us that don't want to show off our super exotic Honda Fits?

Tonk, you are absolutely correct. ANY donations will gladly be accepted!!! Hope to see you there.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by cohare
dont think my old 993 is "exotic" but may swing by to see some nice exotics!
Cohare, absolutely be sure to come up. Incidentally, I bought a new 993 in 1996. It was Arena Red with a Cashmere interior. Your Avatar brings back fond memories. Hope you can make it here, and please tell your friends.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by tssci
can either bring the 08 CLK 63 Black Series or the 2011 Porsche GT3...sounds like a great venue and a great purpose...love to support the critters
How about both!!!

Old 01-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Initial list

Guys,
We have an initial list of attending cars. This is just the first go around and will be updated regularly.

http://www.castawaycritters.org/info...y?PageID=10078

Who else wants in on this?

Thanks for your consideration and participation.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:18 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by tclark
Cohare, absolutely be sure to come up. Incidentally, I bought a new 993 in 1996. It was Arena Red with a Cashmere interior. Your Avatar brings back fond memories. Hope you can make it here, and please tell your friends.
pretty ironic, that is exactly what mine was before I got ahold of it! I hope I can make it.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:54 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Tom nice list of cars and a great cause for support of critters and animals. I'll likely register a P car and/or an SL55 amg potentially...

Originally Posted by tclark
Guys,
We have an initial list of attending cars. This is just the first go around and will be updated regularly.

http://www.castawaycritters.org/info...y?PageID=10078

Who else wants in on this?

Thanks for your consideration and participation.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Tom nice list of cars and a great cause for support of critters and animals. I'll likely register a P car and/or an SL55 amg potentially...

Sunir, that would be wonderful. If I had to choose between your and/or statement, my vote is 100% for the "and" option. Thanks for your consideration. If you would like to participate, you can print the registration form of the castaway critters website: www.castawaycritters.org

Also Sunir, if you are attending and wouldn't mind, you can email me a pic or two so that we can add it to our website and advertising. Send it to: spec348@comcast.net We will black out any license plates.

Thanks again
Tom

Old 01-31-2011, 05:44 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Sure thing Tom if I can I will try to make it and register and will get some pics out to you...need to snap some of the p car but should have a couple of the SL55...sucks that we have sleet and salt every other day now can't get any good recent photos

Old 01-31-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Sure thing Tom if I can I will try to make it and register and will get some pics out to you...need to snap some of the p car but should have a couple of the SL55...sucks that we have sleet and salt every other day now can't get any good recent photos

It sucks indeed, and we're getting more tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday!!!!

Old 02-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
If anyone has multiple cars and needs someone to drive the other one up, let me know

Old 02-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Baby Gorilla is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
If anyone has multiple cars and needs someone to drive the other one up, let me know
I'd let ya drive the C63, but I don't think it qualifies (maybe if it was a Black Series ).

Anyway, I am tentatively planning to drive the GT500 up there. I just have to wait a bit to make sure my schedule is clear. Sounds like a great turnout so far, especially considering this is the first year for the event.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Baby Gorilla
I'd let ya drive the C63, but I don't think it qualifies (maybe if it was a Black Series ).

Anyway, I am tentatively planning to drive the GT500 up there. I just have to wait a bit to make sure my schedule is clear. Sounds like a great turnout so far, especially considering this is the first year for the event.
I think your C63 would qualify....that's a nice car, and a fast one too...guys are running mid 11's in them!!

Old 02-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Yeah I definitely think the C63 would qualify, especially since it's a charity event. I've driven a few sportscars including a modded 997 turbo and a couple BMW's, so if you trust me I'd definitely love driving that car up there, and I'd even pay for gas.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotic Car Show for Non-Profit: Need Participants!!!