Exotic Car Show for Non-Profit: Need Participants!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 05:06 PM
tclark is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
My wife and I will be making a donation for sure. My black Lab is a rescue dog and we support The Lost Dog foundation so kudos from all the animal lovers. Unfortunately none of my vehicles fit the profile, but there will be one hell of a car show in the parking area, judging from the vehicles just going up to see the show. Great cause.

Thankyou sir, and thanks to all who have signed up. Don't forget guys, even if you are not going to register and show a car, it would really help out if you attended. There will be plenty to see and lots of car goodies will be raffled off. And as RogueS60R has suggested, it's a great cause.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:20 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Just sent in my paperwork and check for the critters car show today ... looking forward to it!

Old 03-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Just sent in my paperwork and check for the critters car show today ... looking forward to it!
Awesome Sunir, which car did you decide on?

Old 03-07-2011, 03:43 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tclark
Awesome Sunir, which car did you decide on?
I put the P-car in...I dunno that the other one will be ready in time...but we'll see...wanna get paint correction done and still needs to get adjusted after a re-tune.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:44 AM
Darkfiber is infamous around these parts
Does a total of 1,815 count as limited production? :-P

Old 03-29-2011, 02:00 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
update....

Hello everyone,

Please notice that we only have 10 days left to register for the event. It's a good cause and it'll be a great excuse to hang out with our PA brethren. Please, please, please consider making arrangements to attend the show. We'll have a cruise up on Friday night (details forthcoming).

Old 03-29-2011, 02:16 PM
I already mailed in my registration and check but I didn't recieve a confirmation, a receipt or an information packet or anything yet? Will those be coming to us soon?

Old 03-29-2011, 05:43 PM
I already mailed in my registration and check but I didn't recieve a confirmation, a receipt or an information packet or anything yet? Will those be coming to us soon?
Good point. Come to think of it, I didn't get anything official either. Let me check.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Sunir,
All registrants will be recieving an email after the registration deadline of April 10th. It will give you all the info you need. Just to get you started, the participants arrival and car preparation will be from 8:00AM to 10:00Am. Judging will be from 10:30 to 1:00, with the awards announced at approximately 1:30. Awards will be for Best German car, Best British car, Best Italian car, Best Asian car and Best Domestic car. There will also be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place "People's Choice Award", as well as a "Best in Show Award". There's a lot of cool cars coming. We're all really anxious.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:04 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Hello everyone,

Please notice that we only have 10 days left to register for the event. It's a good cause and it'll be a great excuse to hang out with our PA brethren. Please, please, please consider making arrangements to attend the show. We'll have a cruise up on Friday night (details forthcoming).
Chris, for the people going up Friday is there a Hotel selected where the people attending will be staying? Wanted to make a reservation if possible.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
If anyone is leaving from the Baltimore area Saturday morning, you're more than welcome to join the GTR crew on our trek up. We're planning to meet at the Bob Evan's just off Interstate 83 on Padonia Rd at 7am. The next stop will be in Columbia, PA. to meetup with guys from the north east. From there it's about a 50 min ride to the show. Goal is get to the show around 9am.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:17 AM
more thoughts...

Tom - thanks for the info.

Warren – As you know, I was wavering on this…and despite what I said in the previous post, I think it actually makes more sense to just cruise up Sat. morning. Given the traffic that will be leaving the city Friday night and the clear roads we’ll have Sat. morning, we can just do a quick blast really early. I’m thinking meeting in Tyson’s at the usual spot (with the Starbucks and fitness center) at around 5:30am…leave by 6:00am. It’s going to be about a 2.5 hr drive, so that should put us at the show around 8:30am with 1.5 hours to wipe the bugs off. Thoughts?

Kum – great suggestion. Maybe we’ll try to meetup with you guys. What is the address of the Bob Evans?

Old 03-30-2011, 07:13 AM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
^ that would be pretty awesome if we were all able to meetup.

Here's the address for the Bob Evans:
400 West Padonia Road
Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093-2259

The plan is to leave the Bob Evans not long after 7am to meetup with they guys from the north east in columbia, PA. There's a conveniently located Burger King that's somewhat of a midpoint (555 North 3rd Street, Columbia Pa). We need to leave the Burger king no later than 8:30 for the 50 min ride to the event. That gives about 40 min to spare.

I'm trying to convince some of the guys that live towards central and northern New Jersey to meet earlier in Columbia, Pa. to give us more setup time. We're relatively flexible so hopefully we can make it work.

cheers,

Old 03-30-2011, 11:20 AM
I like the idea of rolling out from Bob evens...I'm in Bmore so that works for me how many cars are expected on this caravan? just asking casue sometimes with too many cars it gets harder to manage at rest/fuel stops and meet up points which invariably cause delays along the way...

Old 03-30-2011, 01:56 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kumaiki
If anyone is leaving from the Baltimore area Saturday morning, you're more than welcome to join the GTR crew on our trek up. We're planning to meet at the Bob Evan's just off Interstate 83 on Padonia Rd at 7am. The next stop will be in Columbia, PA. to meetup with guys from the north east. From there it's about a 50 min ride to the show. Goal is get to the show around 9am.
I actually live 5 minutes from Bob Evans on Padonia Road. If I can hitch a ride with someone, I'd return the favor by taking some nice cruising shots of the group Otherwise I can just meet up with you all and drive seperately.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotic Car Show for Non-Profit: Need Participants!!!