Cruisin & Hot Rod Weekend in Ocean City, MD - May 19-22. Whose down?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Question Cruisin & Hot Rod Weekend in Ocean City, MD - May 19-22. Whose down?

My buddies go down every year for the Cruisin' & Hot Rod Weekend in Ocean City, MD on the weekend of 5/19-5/22.

Anyone interested in caravaning down, or meeting up down there?

We can do a cruise and then have a meet and grab some lunch/dinner and then hit the go-karts or something?

Whose interested?

Old 01-28-2011, 08:13 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Anyone looking to rent a 4br place just off the beach with private parking PM me. 1600+sq feet. I can't make it down that week.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by racerjsz
Anyone looking to rent a 4br place just off the beach with private parking PM me. 1600+sq feet. I can't make it down that week.

PM me a price, i'll forward it to my friends as well as contact info.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:09 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I will most likely run down for the day Saturday to see my Cobra bretheren. If anyone else has a similar plan I would love to cruise down with some others. I'll be taking the P so I can stir the pot down there.

Last edited by Scott in SS MD; 01-29-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:26 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be willing to make a day trip out of it, but can't stay over for a few days. Let's see if we can get a bit of a PCar flow out there.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:32 AM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
I might get down there - lots of time to decide what to bring. Usually for the hot rod weekends the 67 GTA Mustang fits the bill best. Looks stock (except the wider stock looking wheels and wide tires) but sounds great with the old school lumpy idle and loud exhaust.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:46 AM
Banned
I plan to leave for OC on Friday evening and return Sunday night/evening.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:02 PM
PHOENIX RISING is infamous around these parts
My wife and I may be interested in this . . . . but we would be coming up the eastern shore from VA Beach.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:54 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
It's been a while since I've made it to hot rod weekend..... I'd like to make it down this year!

Old 01-30-2011, 09:37 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Old 01-31-2011, 09:00 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by racerjsz
How about for June 11/12? I need a place! PM me if you can along with info, etc. if it is available

Michael

Old 02-01-2011, 07:26 PM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
We go every year. Have a nice condo w/ plenty of private parking. Going with a few guys so will be a crazy guys party weekend. Mostly older hot rod style cars but this year taking the Murci LP640 and a buddy with 360 Ferrari. Should be a blast. Lets def all hook up and party.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned
bumpage!

Old 02-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Ken Lally is infamous around these parts
I'll be down there with some friends-

Keep the posts going to coordinate some caravans

Old 02-16-2011, 10:25 AM
MattBlasi is infamous around these parts
I'll be down there the Mustang on the 20th maybe stay through the 21st.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cruisin & Hot Rod Weekend in Ocean City, MD - May 19-22. Whose down?