Cars & Coffee Plus+ in College Park, MD (Starbucks)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 06:16 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
yes please...

Originally Posted by silversrt
If weather is decent will bring the LP640 and F360
Hey Silver, yes please bring the LP640!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 09:59 AM
cherplex is infamous around these parts
Can't make this one Val, will be in NY. Will try and make the next one hopefully its warmer and not as windy so we can take that cruise lol.

Old 02-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Meet is contingent on the weather/road conditions. Looks like this one might be postponed till next week Sat.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:34 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Meet is contingent on the weather/road conditions. Looks like this one might be postponed till next week Sat.
Sounds like a plan bro...they may be calling for bad weather I suppose?

Old 02-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Date changed to 3/5/11 due to the weather conditions; please plan accordingly.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
CRAP!! I'll be on vacation and out of town that weekend! AHHH! Okay..so, the next one I should be free though! LOL!

Can't wait to meet up with all the 6speeders! Put a face with a forum name!

Old 02-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Banned
Thread updated w/future C&C + Meets as well.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:47 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
sweet, i was called into work this saturday... the 5th works better!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:48 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Shouri: Bring it on; we welcome everyone except ricers!

RogueS60R: You know it; and once the weather breaks the night meets will be on at ISP.
Sweet, midnight runs. Sounds like the good old days leaving metro for those of you who were around then, and you know who you are. Big fun!-R

Old 02-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
Sweet, midnight runs. Sounds like the good old days leaving metro for those of you who were around then, and you know who you are. Big fun!-R

Ahhh...someone that is familiar w/metro....the good ole days.

We still do have our own little clique that gets together at ISP and we do our own "fun" runs at night on 50; if your interested feel free to join us once the ISP Meets commence.

Once fall comes around my p-car will be very high hp (850+); just so I can hang w/our crew (TT & SC Vipers, APU Supras, Etc...).

Old 02-24-2011, 11:06 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
[QUOTE=vntperformance;3132708]Ahhh...someone that is familiar w/metro....the good ole days.

We still do have our own little clique that gets together at ISP and we do our own "fun" runs at night on 50; if your interested feel free to join us once the ISP Meets commence.

Once fall comes around my p-car will be very high hp (850+); just so I can hang w/our crew (TT & SC Vipers, APU Supras, Etc...).[/QUOTE

850+? wow! I have a few mods coming for the C2 but I will be about 400 horse down on you. Shoot me a pm when they start I will make it out for a few runs.

Old 02-28-2011, 05:33 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Is anyone bringing a supra this weekend??? I have my mind almost 100% made up to make the switch to a supra this spring/summer, and would love to catch a ride just to make my mind up!?!?

Old 02-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Is anyone bringing a supra this weekend??? I have my mind almost 100% made up to make the switch to a supra this spring/summer, and would love to catch a ride just to make my mind up!?!?

My supra is down till sometime Spring; I have extended this meet to my supra buddies...so who knows?

Old 03-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Val - I'm going to skip this weekend. I've gotta do some bed/mattress shopping because I'm moving into a new apartment in a couple weeks. I'll see you at the end of March.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
me too looks like I'm out for this one...and out of town on the 19th...will have to go to one of these soon though!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Plus+ in College Park, MD (Starbucks)