Cars & Coffee Plus+ in College Park, MD (Starbucks)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
bumpage, see you saturday.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:45 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
If it was like last time.... I'll pass....

Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Feel free to come out if you like, if not then don't.

The Starbuck is less likely to get hassled like the Ikea was since it's a shopping center.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:47 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Feel free to come out if you like, if not then don't.

The Starbuck is less likely to get hassled like the Ikea was since it's a shopping center.
Option B) then don't..... Final Answer..... LOL!

Old 04-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Banned
I've got some high hp supras & nsx's that plan to attend.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Hoping to make this one this weekend. Weather is kind of not great but, it appears no rain..so, that's good. It will just be 56 degrees so no top out of the vette.. I want some top out weather man! Come on Spring!!

Old 04-07-2011, 03:30 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Val when do people start strollig in around 9ish? I've been to that Starbucks a few times, there's a Mama lucias there also ...

I think us MD folks can make it to Katie's then on our way back hit up the MD C&C at Starbucks College Pk...great sounds like a plan, now the only problem is waking up!!!! haha

Old 04-07-2011, 05:10 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
I would like to finally make a MD event, but Saturdays weather looks pretty uncertain.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned
Talking

Sunir: That's the place! I'll get there around 930 ish...

Bonefish: That early in the morning, who knows how chilly it'll be but that's Early spring in MD for us..

RogueS60R: Come on down...

See you guys on Saturday morning!

Old 04-07-2011, 06:30 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Bonefish
Hoping to make this one this weekend. Weather is kind of not great but, it appears no rain..so, that's good. It will just be 56 degrees so no top out of the vette.. I want some top out weather man! Come on Spring!!
Just turn the heat on btw, not to hijack the thread, there's a meet and greet for baltimore county corvette club (not a member) at security square mall at 5 pm. I can't make it to Starbucks Saturday morning , military drill, but at least I can do something that evening.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by nax360
Just turn the heat on btw, not to hijack the thread, there's a meet and greet for baltimore county corvette club (not a member) at security square mall at 5 pm. I can't make it to Starbucks Saturday morning , military drill, but at least I can do something that evening.
Hmm..good idea!

Too bad I'm taking the g/f out for dinner or I would be seeing you up there at the meet and great to hang with some vette peeps!

Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I heard supra's.... so I'm in

Old 04-08-2011, 03:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Ok weather is gross...icky rainy and melancholy...it's supposed to carry on until late afternoon Saturday is what I heard with Sunday being nice. How does this, if at all even, effect the Sarbucks C&C meet? I would guess that turnout would be reduced...but is the meet still going on??

Val...any thoughts on this ?

Old 04-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sunir
Ok weather is gross...icky rainy and melancholy...it's supposed to carry on until late afternoon Saturday is what I heard with Sunday being nice. How does this, if at all even, effect the Sarbucks C&C meet? I would guess that turnout would be reduced...but is the meet still going on??

Val...any thoughts on this ?

Meet will be cancelled if the weather conditions are nasty (ie; rain...wet roads). I don't drive or pull my car out during questionable weather conditions.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Meet will be cancelled if the weather conditions are nasty (ie; rain...wet roads). I don't drive or pull my car out during questionable weather conditions.
I hear ya Val...in that case from the weather report it looks like rain and gloom...I'll take it as a cancelation unless otherwise notified

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Plus+ in College Park, MD (Starbucks)