LN Engineering Coming to IMA Motorsport Again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 07:05 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Mick and Justin - The IMS is a constant concern w/ the 996's. Some go for a very long time, some within a couple thousand miles of brand new. Thinking of doing this for Peace of Mind really.

Justin - I'll give you a call back today.

Mickster - How're you doing buddy!!!???

Old 03-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berkster, I have been swamped and finally getting round to charging the battery back-up of the Lotus although I think it's beyond charging.

Need to make some gatherings this year.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:57 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^For sure Mick. It would be great to see you buddy. Been way too long!!! Looking forward to seeing that BEAST of a Lotus you're building.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Here's a link to LN's site for more info on IMS bearing failure:
www.lnengineering.com/ims.html

Old 03-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Just wanted to remind everyone about the IMS bearing seminar on Saturday April 2nd at 9:00 a.m. We still have some room for registrations. Just got another car in the shop today that is getting the bearing replaced instead of taking a chance with the motor destructing. Please call or email directly to reserve your spot.

Jen

Old 03-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Ivan I'll try and attend this and check out your shop first hand. A question for you though, does your team also work on Loti?

I'd like to get another alignment done with my current setup, if you like I can bring the documentation with all settings from the last balance etc.

Thanks,
Mick

Old 03-31-2011, 06:54 AM
Former Vendor
Loti work

We can help you with your needs, no problem. Hopefully you can make it.

Cheers

Old 03-31-2011, 10:27 AM
atleung is infamous around these partsatleung is infamous around these parts
Ivan uses SmartStrings for alignment. Most people think SmartStrings are for portability. While true, I think its real advantage is its precision. Ivan just did mine using this method. He's doing another one of my cars this week.

Ivan--I will be there. Will you be giving rides in turbo charged GT3s?

Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Ivan I'll try and attend this and check out your shop first hand. A question for you though, does your team also work on Loti?

I'd like to get another alignment done with my current setup, if you like I can bring the documentation with all settings from the last balance etc.

Thanks,
Mick

Old 03-31-2011, 10:53 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by atleung
Ivan uses SmartStrings for alignment. Most people think SmartStrings are for portability. While true, I think its real advantage is its precision. Ivan just did mine using this method. He's doing another one of my cars this week.

Ivan--I will be there. Will you be giving rides in turbo charged GT3s?
If Ivan if giving rides I hope he provides diapers