LN Engineering Coming to IMA Motorsport Again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Exclamation LN Engineering Coming to IMA Motorsport Again

IMA will be hosting Charles Navarro from LN Engineering on Saturday April 2nd at 9:00 a.m.

Charles will be discussing IMS Bearing failures, touch briefly on the different oil brands and their additives, performance upgrades and Boxster motor tear down.

We had a very successful seminar in December when he was here and have saved a few motors from catastrophe.

Light breakfast and lunch will be served. Beverages will be available throughout.

There will be a cover charge to help with Charles's expenses and pre-registration is required. Please contact us prior to 3/29/11 to reserve your spot!

Old 03-01-2011, 11:43 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Sounds like a good informative event...I would be interested in checking this out, and to see your shop.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:20 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
I will be there especially for those delicious donuts. Haha.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Ivan,

Can you pm the price for the participation? If my schedule allows I'd like to sit in; if possible.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:21 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I've put this on my schedule. Also looking to attend an oil change DIY sometime soon.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:42 AM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Just in time for me, I just called Intersport to get a price to replace my IMS with the new upgraded version before my motor goes up in a cloud of smoke and money RMS was replaced prior to purchase, I may change it again just so I know both are on the same count down. Anyone have a good lead for extended warranty company that covers engine drivetrain?

Old 03-02-2011, 11:34 AM
987Box is infamous around these parts
I should be there. Haven't been to IMA in while.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Rogue if the RMS isn't showing any leaks then my advice would be to leave it alone.

Good decision on the IMS.

Originally Posted by RogueS60R
Just in time for me, I just called Intersport to get a price to replace my IMS with the new upgraded version before my motor goes up in a cloud of smoke and money RMS was replaced prior to purchase, I may change it again just so I know both are on the same count down. Anyone have a good lead for extended warranty company that covers engine drivetrain?

Old 03-02-2011, 11:55 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I've put this on my schedule. Also looking to attend an oil change DIY sometime soon.
I am interested in oil change DIY as well. Is this held thru PCA or thru IMA motorsport?

Old 03-02-2011, 12:03 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Warren - I'm going to have Ivan at IMA do my IMS as well.

Old 03-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
Warren - I'm going to have Ivan at IMA do my IMS as well.
Once I get price back from Intersport, I may check IMA to see what they would do the install for. I'm thinking it should come in around $1200 to $2000 depending on labor rate. Has anyone had any work done at intersport and were you happy with results?

Old 03-03-2011, 02:53 PM
I've had work done at Intersport and Charlie and team do an INCREDIBLE job. You will NOT lose either way......but in the interest of this being an IMA thread......

Old 03-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
I've had work done at Intersport and Charlie and team do an INCREDIBLE job. You will NOT lose either way......but in the interest of this being an IMA thread......
Gotcha, thanks Berk.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:30 AM
atisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant futureatisvt99 has a brilliant future
Berk,

Called you and left a message...

So you're chancing out your Intermediate Shaft??? That's a pretty expensive process (as that's one of the things I'm doing while my motor is completely torn down)... or am I reading this wrong?

Old 03-07-2011, 05:21 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'd guess and say he's only having the ims seal changed , pretty common with the 996.

Originally Posted by atisvt99
Berk,

Called you and left a message...

So you're chancing out your Intermediate Shaft??? That's a pretty expensive process (as that's one of the things I'm doing while my motor is completely torn down)... or am I reading this wrong?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LN Engineering Coming to IMA Motorsport Again