Anyone have a "HOOK-UP" at EuroCars Bethesda....Sales!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 10:07 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have a "HOOK-UP" at EuroCars Bethesda....Sales!

Thanks!

Old 03-27-2011, 02:43 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
Yes, Talk to Ustino Han, he has served my family for last 10 years of Mercedes / Bentley Purchase, I think he is the #1 sales at Euromotorcars in Bethesda. Tell him John Kim from Clarksville sent you, he will hook you up with special "Korean-Pricing" even ur not.. haha

Old 03-28-2011, 07:47 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
John - You da man!!! I will, I speak some Korean as well, and will be sure to take him down to Annandale for the "HOOK-UP" ....

Eyeing up a GT3 he has over there, so let's see.

Originally Posted by aznevoviii
Yes, Talk to Ustino Han, he has served my family for last 10 years of Mercedes / Bentley Purchase, I think he is the #1 sales at Euromotorcars in Bethesda. Tell him John Kim from Clarksville sent you, he will hook you up with special "Korean-Pricing" even ur not.. haha

Old 03-28-2011, 08:29 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Gregg Eisenberg is head of pre-owned / off brand sales. I'd call him directly, tell him Cliff gave you his contact info - then he'll make some smart *** comment like he'll have to charge you more in that case. All the deals have to go thru him regardless who you deal with. The Korean guy sells new cars.

I know they had a bunch of Porsches couple weeks ago, new ones they said they got from dealership in Roanoke or someplace like that that went out of bus. I saw a white GT-3 and I think maybe one other. They sold couple new GT3 RSs ways back too.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM
They've got a 2011 GT3 for $128K with 32 miles. I woud LOVE to have it, but not at that price. I can wait.

Ustino connected me to another guy (not Gregg Eisenberg) so let's see what happens. May call Gregg too if things start moving in the direction I want. Thanks John and Cliff!!!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:01 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by boochook
They've got a 2011 GT3 for $128K with 32 miles. I woud LOVE to have it, but not at that price. I can wait.

Ustino connected me to another guy (not Gregg Eisenberg) so let's see what happens. May call Gregg too if things start moving in the direction I want. Thanks John and Cliff!!!
I just spoke to Gregg. I am on ph so would pm but too complicated on ph Car is still there and he said is "very motivated to sell it" = floor plan financing is eating his a-s. He said by all means call him directly. 3019081186 mobile. Just make sure you make it clear to him that you are educated buyer... Duhhh..... I can tell you 100pct he needs to get rid of that car - esp being off brand -
and he got it for a song.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:57 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
Funny Berk, I was eyeing on that white GT3 myself as well!!!

if it was more like $100k, it would have sold yesterday!!!!! ARGG