Anyone headed to the Baltimore Grand Prix?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 06:23 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nax360
Definitely, i'm right around the corner from Mother's
haha I was just at McGirks a couple of fridays ago, swung by mothers and mad river also...when the weather gets nice I was thinking about doing a steamed crab meet over at Dockside at Canton...that would be pretty fun... Or we could do a road trip over to Harris' out toward Annapolis...

Old 03-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
haha I was just at McGirks a couple of fridays ago, swung by mothers and mad river also...when the weather gets nice I was thinking about doing a steamed crab meet over at Dockside at Canton...that would be pretty fun... Or we could do a road trip over to Harris' out toward Annapolis...
You mean Magerks?

I love that place. I'm a huge Eagles fan (you'll know my car by the huge Eagles sticker on the back) and I always end up watching a few games there.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:44 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
You mean Magerks?

I love that place. I'm a huge Eagles fan (you'll know my car by the huge Eagles sticker on the back) and I always end up watching a few games there.
haha that's the one...they have a good cheesesteak there I heard as well...gotta check it out sometime for some games!

Old 03-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
haha that's the one...they have a good cheesesteak there I heard as well...gotta check it out sometime for some games!
Yeah they're known for being an Eagles bar. If you go on Sunday during football season it's wall to wall with Eagles fans lol. They actually ship their rolls down from Philly so it's about as close to an authentic Philly cheesesteak that you can get in Baltimore.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I'll be there sat only. I'll be wearing my red bull F1 gear faking the pro look if anyone wants to say hullo.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
Some of the local clubs are having corrals for their marques.

Old 03-31-2011, 03:35 PM
^^ we should corral it up P car style! ^^

maybe get a god seat and watch Danica get punted right into the side of Sullivans steak house! Yipes!!!

Old 03-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
I never heard from the pca about any corrals, I just paid the $$$ for parking, didn't want to get shut out!

Old 03-31-2011, 06:40 PM
I'll probably take a cab down there and back...crowds, and parking might be a mess...

Old 04-01-2011, 05:27 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Tonk
You mean Magerks?

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!! Hopefully we'll have a season to argue about this year. Sorry to go off topic.