Anyone headed to the Baltimore Grand Prix?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Anyone headed to the Baltimore Grand Prix?

Anyone have any connections for rooms? I'm a little late to the game. G/F bought tickets to take her mom and now wants to stay in Baltimore...guess what..no rooms any where! I kind of figured this..so, looking to see if anyone has suggestions...
Thanks!

Old 03-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'll be there just for Saturday, if I recall rooms were fully sold out early last year

Old 03-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Looks like I may have found one....it's only taken me an hour and searching over 4 sites...LOL! I just sent it to the g/f to send to her mom to book it! Hopefully it's available. Looks like only 6 blocks from Inner Harbour so, that ain't bad.

I'll be there Saturday/Sunday. We have 3 day passes but, not sure we will go Friday...have not decided yet.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I think alot of people are taking the light rail in from the airport and either staying or parking there.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:46 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I live in the city will be watching from my rooftop deck ... hopefully depending on how the course is laid out

Old 03-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
That's our plan

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I think alot of people are taking the light rail in from the airport and either staying or parking there.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:57 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
anyone know the layout of the circuit? Man I know it's gonna be crowded that weekend for sure!

Old 03-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I think I may have found a hotel...will know tonight for sure. I am looking forward to this one. Be awesome if I could stay down there and not have to worry about driving around until I leave Sunday night....

Hope to run into some 6speeders down there....I am not sure where I am sitting yet....g/f told me but, I forgot..

Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
anyone know the layout of the circuit? Man I know it's gonna be crowded that weekend for sure!

http://baltimoregrandprix.com/track/

Old 03-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
There's a thread already on this, just FYI.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...timore-gp.html

If anyone wants to sleep on my couch, I'm about 20 minutes north of Baltimore lol

Old 03-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Tonk
There's a thread already on this, just FYI.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...timore-gp.html

If anyone wants to sleep on my couch, I'm about 20 minutes north of Baltimore lol
Thanks....I knew I had seen it here but, I was in a hurry this morning and did not do the search thing. Looks like alot of people are going..cool. I need to find out where my seats are! LOL!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:20 PM
looks like this will be strictly downtown...so looks like I can't see it from my rooftop deck, dang ....I was planning to have some of you guys over to hang out and watch the race at my place if I could have had a view...

Old 03-29-2011, 05:50 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
looks like this will be strictly downtown...so looks like I can't see it from my rooftop deck, dang ....I was planning to have some of you guys over to hang out and watch the race at my place if I could have had a view...
where you at?? i'm in fed hill.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by nax360
where you at?? i'm in fed hill.
I'm in Canton ...I gotta hit ya up next time I'm out in Fed hill...

Old 03-29-2011, 06:16 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
I'm in Canton ...I gotta hit ya up next time I'm out in Fed hill...
Definitely, i'm right around the corner from Mother's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone headed to the Baltimore Grand Prix?