2011 University of Maryland Spring Meet - May 1st, 2011

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 04:51 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Cool, Mitch, et al.

Not sure how they will treat the late arrivals at the new venue. At UMD they would close the lots off at showtime for being full and to keep people from just cruising around in the show. Too many people milling around. At FedEx I have no idea what they will do for the late arrivals.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:53 AM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
umd

I can bring all of the following saying weather will be ok:

08 LP640 gray
01 360 coupe red
01 360 vert silver

Old 04-21-2011, 08:23 AM
dissention is infamous around these parts
I plan to come too assuming it's not raining.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:26 PM
blackjak is infamous around these parts
i might stop by depending on the weather

Old 04-24-2011, 08:47 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
looking forward to this!

Old 04-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
There are 15 spaces in my name for 6Speed. I count 6 committed and 6 late arrivals or maybes. Bring a canned good and be sure to tell the lot attendant you are one of 15 with 6Speed under my name. I will most likely be one of the late arrivals at this point.

You can bring a grill if you want. Tent fee is $100/tent. Snider has to make a buck somewhere.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:37 PM
nax360 has a spectacular aura aboutnax360 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
There are 15 spaces in my name for 6Speed. I count 6 committed and 6 late arrivals or maybes. Bring a canned good and be sure to tell the lot attendant you are one of 15 with 6Speed under my name. I will most likely be one of the late arrivals at this point.

You can bring a grill if you want. Tent fee is $100/tent. Snider has to make a buck somewhere.
I'll be rolling in with you most likely, plan on doing the cruise with Bull. I refuse to give Snider a damn cent, Jerry get's all my fan money .

Old 04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
dissention is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by nax360
I'll be rolling in with you most likely, plan on doing the cruise with Bull. I refuse to give Snider a damn cent, Jerry get's all my fan money .
I won't be doing the cruise but I might drop by for coffee at the Starbucks in Germantown since I live just 3-4 miles away from there. It seems like a nice way to meet you guys since I'm new on 6speed.

Me and a friend are planning to get to UMD early in the afternoon. How late were you guys planning to arrive?

Old 04-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Scott count me out, see you at another event mate.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:29 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I will either roll in in the morning with Tonk or head there after the DM Concourse in fairfax...prob decide Sat evening see how I feel after the Critters car show...

Old 04-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by nax360
Ditto the above....I'll be following you and Scott in with the late crowd as I am doing the bull run too!

Weather is looking sweet for this one!

Old 04-27-2011, 04:13 AM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
cruise

Gimme a ballpark itenerary for those of you going to bullrun and then to UMD. Gonna be done with bullrun in enough time to make it to UMD for any of the show???

Old 04-27-2011, 10:08 AM
We usually hit the Cozy around noon or so. If we skip lunch and keep on moving, we would probably hit the show around 1 is my guess. No guarantees for me. May stay for lunch, may stay for the second leg, etc. We will see what the day brings at that time.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:28 PM
pseto is infamous around these parts
Hi guys, I have 100 spaces reserved for BMWCCA and all BMWs are welcomed (first come, first serve).

We're meeting at the College Park Ikea at 11am and leaving at 11:30a. There are BMW caravans coming from Rockville and Tysons that are meeting us at Ikea. Feel free to join us.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Scott,

If a space is open, can you put me down to park w/your crew?

I plan to be there around 12ish...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 University of Maryland Spring Meet - May 1st, 2011