2011 University of Maryland Spring Meet - May 1st, 2011

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:35 PM
DavidC81 is infamous around these parts
dont think i can make this...
will be at sweetlife festival shooting photos

Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by silversrt
Gimme a ballpark itenerary for those of you going to bullrun and then to UMD. Gonna be done with bullrun in enough time to make it to UMD for any of the show???
I'll try and make both....

Old 04-29-2011, 12:17 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fraggle
I'm with sunir on this one, start in vienna at the concourse then head to md.
Wow, lots going on this weekend. Been so busy at work this week, haven't had time to plan out the weekend.

I live across from Nottoway park where the Concours will happen. But I also want to go to the U MD event. Who else is doing both? Would be fun to roll together. Fraggle? SUNIR? Tonk?

Scott: Any spots left in your quota of 15?

Old 04-29-2011, 12:33 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JVproM6
Wow, lots going on this weekend. Been so busy at work this week, haven't had time to plan out the weekend.

I live across from Nottoway park where the Concours will happen. But I also want to go to the U MD event. Who else is doing both? Would be fun to roll together. Fraggle? SUNIR? Tonk?

Scott: Any spots left in your quota of 15?
Yeah I will be over for the DM Councourse most likely...where is Nottaway again? which exit off 66?

Old 04-29-2011, 01:36 PM
JVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura aboutJVproM6 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
Yeah I will be over for the DM Councourse most likely...where is Nottaway again? which exit off 66?
Nottoway park is off the Nutley Street exit. That's the first exit outside the beltway heading west on 66. Map: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/maps/nottowaymap.htm

BTW... The NOVA SCC group is meeting nearby at 9AM to head to the UM event. Here's a link: http://www.meetup.com/novascc/events/17322827/

Old 04-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JVproM6
Haha what's up man. No unfortunately I won't be doing both...I plan on getting to the CPT meet early (10am) because I'm done with sitting in hour-long traffic waiting to get in.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:14 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Agreed. My plan is to get there around 10:00am...park...and watch everyone else roll in.

Originally Posted by Tonk
Haha what's up man. No unfortunately I won't be doing both...I plan on getting to the CPT meet early (10am) because I'm done with sitting in hour-long traffic waiting to get in.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:31 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Agreed. My plan is to get there around 10:00am...park...and watch everyone else roll in.
Chris - could you save me a spot? I'm gonna be coming late.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I just got an email that it is cancelled due to lack of insurance.

Old 04-29-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Is this a joke????

Old 04-29-2011, 05:05 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
holy crap that sucks bros... looks like I'll be staying at the DM thru it's duration then..

Old 04-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
holy crap that sucks bros... looks like I'll be staying at the DM thru it's duration then..
Hey Panchod, where is this DM @?

Old 04-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
This sucks

Old 04-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Here is what I got earlier.

I am sad to inform everyone that the CPT Spring Car show that would have been Sunday May 1st
is going to have to be canceled. It makes me sick to have to do this but it must be done.
At the last minute (Thursday) Fedex informed me they finally read the documents UMD sent
them 2 weeks ago and that we did not have enough insurance coverage for this event. I said
ok, I will appeal to UMD and then contact Fedex back. I appealed to UMD and they said they
would not raise the coverage since this event is off campus. I tried contacting the person I
was working with to try and buy insurance through Fedex but she never responded or picked up
or picked up her phone. I tried contacting other people at Fedex and they didn't
respond/pick up either. I drove over to Fedex and everyone important was away at the NFL
draft. It really kills me to have to cancel what could have been the largest car meet on the
east coast with some of the best car people around. So please do not show up to Fedex Field
May 1st and I only hope that everyone can forgive us and come out to our future events in
order to help feed the less fortunate through Martha's Table.

PS- All sponsors who paid for spaces will have there money refunded to them.

Apologies,
College Park Tuning

Old 04-30-2011, 11:33 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
dang rough time for CPT..

Guess it's DM for the day then!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 University of Maryland Spring Meet - May 1st, 2011