Got a GREAT general contractor!!! In MD/DC/VA area.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 10:47 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Got a GREAT general contractor!!! In MD/DC/VA area.....

6speeders,

Just wanted to share with you all a great experience I have with a general contractor and handyman by the name if Jeff Street. He has done a lot of work on both our homes and has done some big jobs on some fellow 6speeders homes, such as a massive media room. His range of services are from painting (interior/exterior), fencing, deck building, electrical, kitchen/bathroom remodel, plumbing and overall handyman services. He is licensed and insured and does work in the MD/DC/VA area. He has done projects from bathroom remodels in mansions in Potomac to wiring and hanging of ceiling fans in Bristow. There pretty much isn't a general contracting or handyman job Jeff cannot do.

At both our homes, Jeff has done the Fall/Spring HVAC Service on our 4 units, put up our perimeter fence, our Azek Deck with railing, mounted our flat screens on the walls, painted our rooms and installed and wired ceiling fans in bedrooms (not pre-wired by the builder). He will also be finishing our basement.

Please reach out to him if you have any needs and I'm confident you will not be dissappointed. Jeff can be reached at 571.722.3002. No need to tell him I sent you, just reach out to him. The guy does such a great job that I felt the need to share with everyone.

Berk

Old 04-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Thanks Berk and good timing.
We're having our driveway re-done next week and then want to top it off with new garage doors which I was planning to do myself but may decide to have someone else do them.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:40 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Mick....you will NOT be disappointed with Jeff. Trust me.....

When are we getting together? Week of 25th work???

Old 04-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Berk let's hook up that week, we also need to setup a drive through MD country roads...

Old 04-14-2011, 08:32 AM
Sounds great Mick. I'll send another calendar invite.....YES, let's set up a spirited cruise!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 08:44 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the handyman referral Berk. I'm in the process of doing multiple projects "as we speak" on my primary home. It's always good to get addional quotes with personal references. Thanks again and it sounds as though your house it coming along quite nicely!

Court

Old 04-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Hey Court.....been too long buddy! Yrs, Jeff is great. Loving the house, it really is coming together. Next couple projects are finished basement, painting garage, video surveillance and a panic room. Haha. You never know. Hahahaha.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:54 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Hahaha, I hear ya on the panic room. Sounds like a nice To DO list, I just finished several projects at my place, with a bunch more still to do, so its always good to hear about trusted resources. Once I line everything up I'll try to give Jeff a call for a few estimates.