Midnight Run through M Street --- May 28

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Jabs is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ajocean
Hey folks.....i am assuming/hoping that the drive does not start at 9pm am i right??? I really want to attend this with my audi tt and i am bringing a friend with his 2011 black conv. 5.0 mustang. please tell me when the actual run is expected to start because im stuck at work til 10 and i want to know whats what... thanks a million.
Were just meeting up at 9 take pictures, talk, etc.
The actual run will start around 11:15 so you'll have time to make it

Old 05-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Hey Jabs I'm gonna pass on this one. I decided I'm going to head to the Fair Lakes cars & coffee tomorrow morning so it will be an early night for me.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:00 PM
///MMB is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Hey Jabs I'm gonna pass on this one. I decided I'm going to head to the Fair Lakes cars & coffee tomorrow morning so it will be an early night for me.
Hey I was thInking of going if I do u can ride in my car. E93 m3 (vert) so it might help.

Pm me if u change ur mind.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:44 PM
jacx920 is infamous around these parts
hey if any of you guys are interested in coming up to the NYC midnight run sat june 4th send me a pm or post in the thread, we would love to have some of you guys up.
THe first run this season we had 35 cars show up, I am expecting 50 on june 4th, so if you guys wanted to come up that would be awesome! thanks..

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...un-2011-a.html

Old 05-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I'll pass on any future meets; this was basically a cluster f*ck.

But I did have fun putting the smack down on the GT-R on 395.....

Old 05-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Jabs is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jacx920
hey if any of you guys are interested in coming up to the NYC midnight run sat june 4th send me a pm or post in the thread, we would love to have some of you guys up.
THe first run this season we had 35 cars show up, I am expecting 50 on june 4th, so if you guys wanted to come up that would be awesome! thanks..

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...un-2011-a.html
I went to two of the runs last year, they were so much fun! might make it up for this one with some friends

We had a great turn out today roughly around 80 cars... Will post some pics later

Old 05-29-2011, 12:56 AM
DwnShiftRecords is infamous around these parts
Missed something? I got you covered! Haha here's roughly 15% of what went down tonight (this is only a sneak preview not the finalized product)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ1sap4XL8U

Old 05-29-2011, 08:54 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahahaha......stay tuned brother, I'm working out the details of a Times Square Midnight Run. I've coordinated 2 from here in VA up and down. You won't be disappointed. :-)

Old 05-29-2011, 09:09 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boochook
Hahahahaha......stay tuned brother, I'm working out the details of a Times Square Midnight Run. I've coordinated 2 from here in VA up and down. You won't be disappointed. :-)
Sounds good Berk, we should do a cruise from your regular meeting spot to National Harbor and get some drinks there; they have great scenery for pixs...

Old 05-29-2011, 09:12 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by RogueS60R
That's a good list, I am in. I don't do Facebook, so hope this will do.

Did you leave when the cruise started; I was parked two spots down from you (Silver 996TT); but didn't see you on the trek...?

Old 05-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Tweek's Turbos is infamous around these parts
Looks like fun, I will make the next one.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:08 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT IDEA!!!! night or day event?

Originally Posted by vntperformance
Sounds good Berk, we should do a cruise from your regular meeting spot to National Harbor and get some drinks there; they have great scenery for pixs...

Old 05-29-2011, 11:37 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
lol that's what I figured also...too many cars to really coordinate, plus the traffic thru DC at that time, no fun bumper to bumper in gridlock in a part of town where they are already used to seeing tricked out and exotic rides especially on a Sat night...

Old 05-29-2011, 12:47 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
I am sorry to have to say this but, I went and it was let's just say less than impressive. I got out of the lot toward the front with the GT3 a Boxster S and a M5. By the time we made it to 495 we had lost the rest of the group, and there was no clear direction on what route they were taking to get into Georgetown. Traffic caused us to loose the cars we had left with and ended up cruising through Georgetown with one black 997 TT. I had the Frau with me so we called it, and went to the Four Seasons had a few drinks with Shorab and his girlfriend. Sorry I missed you Val, I did not know which TT was yours catch you next time. Side note, a lot of everyday beater cars. The Aston DBS was worth seeing. Will not being doing that again.

Old 05-29-2011, 05:21 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by boochook
GREAT IDEA!!!! night or day event?
Day/Night, Berk...whatever works, that place is beautiful at either part of the day.... You setup the meet location and I'll be there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Midnight Run through M Street --- May 28