Just signed up for HPDC @ Summit in July 15-17

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Check out Trackdaze guys, great group of people, longer sessions, and better prices. Just a happy customer of theirs, not affiliated in any way.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 AM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Check out Trackdaze guys, great group of people, longer sessions, and better prices. Just a happy customer of theirs, not affiliated in any way.
Agreed. I usually run with NASA which includes 3 sessions a day at 25mins each. Trackdaze give you 4 30min session for only a slightly higher price. Plus, the instructors were great, classroom sessions were technical and informative, and the relaxed HPDE-only paddock was more relaxed.

The only downside I could find is they do not do "hot pulls", so if someone needs a tow off the track they blackflag the whole group.

Old 07-29-2011, 04:48 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
I'll be with a couple friends for the trackdaze event. Keep your eyes peeled for a yellow viper, a white GTR and a white GT3.
Hey dude, are you friends with Jonathan then? I can't imagine there is another crew like that around (I'm in Centreville). Anyways, small world...or maybe not.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by chrcowan
Hey dude, are you friends with Jonathan then? I can't imagine there is another crew like that around (I'm in Centreville). Anyways, small world...or maybe not.
Yeah buddy I sure am! He's a good friend of mine. I'm in Clifton/Centreville as well. Surprised I haven't seen your car around.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:13 PM
^^^ me too. I take it out often. I think I've seen your car hiding away in that non-descript building off of Lee hwy/28.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Hahahaha yup that's mine tucked away in there in the shady little place. The building was just vandalized not to long ago.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:12 PM
Hahahaha yup that's mine tucked away in there in the shady little place. The building was just vandalized not to long ago.
That's too bad. Seemed like a good place to store the cars. Anyways, if you guys come to the C&C at Fairlakes I'm sure I'll see you there.