Just signed up for HPDC @ Summit in July 15-17

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 09:04 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Just signed up for HPDC @ Summit in July 15-17

Wanted to see if anyone is interested to come out and play that weekend? I have another friend with his 78 911tt coming. Really excited about it since this will be first track time with pcar

Old 04-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by simtiaz
Wanted to see if anyone is interested to come out and play that weekend? I have another friend with his 78 911tt coming. Really excited about it since this will be first track time with pcar
I'm in. This Sunday I'll be at Shenandoah, then the 6th on Summit Main, then the 14th and 15th back on Shenandoah. Nice month of May planned out.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Adam, wow nice.. I wish I can get more track time/days in hopefully next season I'll get more days.. *gotta save up lol

Old 04-26-2011, 07:17 PM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
My 1st post!!!

I'll be at Summit Shenedoah with trackdaze Sunday May 16th, and June 17th for the Friday at the track on Summit Main

I don't have my Nissan GTR (had a white one that I did several FATTS in) anymore, so Im slumming with a Mitsu Evo....

Old 04-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Adam, wow nice.. I wish I can get more track time/days in hopefully next season I'll get more days.. *gotta save up lol
I promise you, once you do one you will be back for plenty more! The date you signed up for is with PCA correct?

Shahulx- I'll see you there most likely both days. I'll be with a couple friends for the trackdaze event. Keep your eyes peeled for a yellow viper, a white GTR and a white GT3.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:28 AM
ShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really niceShahulX is just really nice
Originally Posted by Misanors4

Shahulx- I'll see you there most likely both days. I'll be with a couple friends for the trackdaze event. Keep your eyes peeled for a yellow viper, a white GTR and a white GT3.
All great cars... Divorced recently so had to downgrade the car... Hope the evo is fun on track. I work for Rockville Porsche/Audi now , so hopefully I can find another supercar soon

Great cars, will look for them , is the GTR guy new? Local? On nagtroc?

Old 04-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Adam, that's what everyone tells me, it's very contagious and will make you broke lol.. I am wiht PCA on the main circuit which I've heard is nicer than the other ones.

ShahulX, Nice range of cars you had, I had Evo IX MR few years back which was fun but that car draws lot of young street racers attention along with law enforcement and I had to get rid of it within a year. Maybe I'll see you guys one day on the same track/event.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Adam, that's what everyone tells me, it's very contagious and will make you broke lol.. I am wiht PCA on the main circuit which I've heard is nicer than the other ones.

ShahulX, Nice range of cars you had, I had Evo IX MR few years back which was fun but that car draws lot of young street racers attention along with law enforcement and I had to get rid of it within a year. Maybe I'll see you guys one day on the same track/event.
I need to renew my PCA membership I believe before I sign up for that one. As far as the main circuit, I wouldn't say its "nicer" but it isn't as hard on the car and is definitely faster. They did recently repave some parts of it, so I guess thats why some people say its nicer. Shenandoah is much more technical, but is very rewarding once you get it down. IMO Shenandoah will improve your driving skills faster then main since its harder, but I do still enjoy main more. Nothing like blowing down the main straight at 150.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by ShahulX
All great cars... Divorced recently so had to downgrade the car... Hope the evo is fun on track. I work for Rockville Porsche/Audi now , so hopefully I can find another supercar soon

Great cars, will look for them , is the GTR guy new? Local? On nagtroc?
I'm sorry to hear about the divorce! Just wait for someone to trade in a nice turbo or GT3 and scoop one of those! I'm sure the evo will be plenty fun on the track, there always seems to be a couple out there.

I'm not sure if he is on any boards, he is very busy with work so I don't get to see him as often as I use to. Its got a password JDM front splitter and rear wing, both carbon fiber, lowered on KWv3's, some titanium exhaust, cobb tuned, and has a set of Works. Maybe the description helps identify?

Old 04-27-2011, 12:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
My 1st post!!!

I'll be at Summit Shenedoah with trackdaze Sunday May 16th, and June 17th for the Friday at the track on Summit Main

I don't have my Nissan GTR (had a white one that I did several FATTS in) anymore, so Im slumming with a Mitsu Evo....
I'm an instructor at Summit for BSR and the FATT program etc. I think I had you as a student in a FATT session last year...you had a white GTR that blew a hose or something or another or had some issues, we around a couple of laps and the issues continued then you went to go fix it instead of finishing your session...if I recall you had the car modded quite a bit...

Old 04-27-2011, 03:57 PM
^ yup! That was me... It was a lower intercooler pipe... I limped home haha.. I was doing 560 hp to the wheels... So a little over 600 crank hp

Was i doing well before that ?! Haha Will you be there in June for that fatt? I'll have a 380 hp Evo , not as exciting

Old 04-27-2011, 04:00 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^ yup! That was me... It was a lower intercooler pipe... I limped home haha.. I was doing 560 hp to the wheels... So a little over 600 crank hp

Was i doing well before that ?! Haha Will you be there in June for that fatt? I'll have a 380 hp Evo , not as exciting
I might...if I do I will most likely have my race car there...try to get that out to the track once a month is the goal...for now anyways...

Old 04-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Eh, my 1st marrige haha... Anyways.. I'm gonna wait as you said, hope someone trades in a nice clean gt3 ... Maybe a 996t but being a track car I'd rather have the gt3... We have a new gt3 rs in the showroom I'd love to have but it's $150k... And has silver wheels.. The other one I saw looked better with the red wheels (odd I never thought I'd say that I'd like red wheels).

My stepdad has a Laguna Seca Boss 302 coming .. That has orange wheels... Go figure.

I'm sorry to hear about the divorce! Just wait for someone to trade in a nice turbo or GT3 and scoop one of those! I'm sure the evo will be plenty fun on the track, there always seems to be a couple out there.

I'm not sure if he is on any boards, he is very busy with work so I don't get to see him as often as I use to. Its got a password JDM front splitter and rear wing, both carbon fiber, lowered on KWv3's, some titanium exhaust, cobb tuned, and has a set of Works. Maybe the description helps identify?

Old 04-27-2011, 04:18 PM
We are doing a GTR track day sponsored by forge (they are running a GTR, Evo and a GT3 996) you guys should come! It's Monday July 11th... $425 I think for the whole day... We get alot of track time, more than double a trackdaze/fatt tracktime

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....st=80&start=80

I'm also starting a caravan for the ride down to VIR
http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....0&#entry696658

Last edited by ShahulX; 04-27-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:28 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
I promise you, once you do one you will be back for plenty more! The date you signed up for is with PCA correct?

I didn't think the next PCA HPDC at Summit was until September 24?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just signed up for HPDC @ Summit in July 15-17